Racist attack in California

Will Newsom and his allies in the media end their racist dog whistles to their white-supremacist supporters?

As has always been the case, Democrats are fine with racists so long as they are Democrats or serve the interests of Democrats.

It is no accident that the Confederate generals and Senator Robert Byrd, KKK leader, were Democrats. It is also no accident that they still have white people in masks attacking their political opponents.

Already a thread on it…

I see a thread on the Elder campaign.

This thread is about racist attacks.

It’s (D)ifferent when it happens to the Black Face of White Supremacy (aka, a black man who dares to be conservative).

Then it’s OK, and “Uncle Tom” can trend on Twitter without too much of a fuss. :wink:

4 Likes

Show me Dem are fine with racist attacks… I know I’m not

This attack on elder seems racist given the choice of mask… I wonder if she said anything racist or has a racist past on social media.

Lemme guess, CNN, NBC, and other similar trash have not been running this story 24/7, libs are NOT all over the place trying to track down this hideous racist’s identity, and the best you’ll get out of any leftist here is a meager, “Racism is bad.”

If only Elders were a 'rat. :wink:

Yes, silence is violence.

Where is Newsom denouncing the attack. Where are the mainstream media?

3 Likes

Stop it. It’s in the mainstream media.

But I do agree with you that Newsom should make a statement.

Posting small blurbs online so libs can search for them and say, “SEE?? It’s being covered by the mainstream media!” :wink:

1 Like

Meh. It’s probably a false flag attack. Probably by an FBI plant.

1 Like

That’s the spirit! :rofl:

Thanks!

1 Like

The attack certainly appears to have a racial component. That is not absolute proof at this point.

A commentator from Britain observed that last summer “White-bourgeois Antifa rioters are burning black minority neighbourhoods”.
George Floyd: Maajid Nawaz blames US riot violence on 'white-bourgeois Antifa rioters' | World | News | Express.co.uk)

There were persistent reports of white supremacists infiltrating and taking part in the destruction last summer. Others suggest they were Antifa.

The reality is that Antifa and white supremacists are frequently one in the same. This is not an either or question.

I didn’t say anything about the worst yet either. :wink:

A white person in a gorilla mask throwing an egg at a black democrat would have absolutely been absolute proof.

True, at least in the media reports.

The Newsom campaign has been using blatantly racist attacks against Elder that parallel Biden’s “You ain’t Black if you don’t vote for me.” Newsom’s white supporters are more than happy to be enforcers of the party line.

From what I see, Newsom is the white face on white supremacy at least so long as it benefits the Democrat elite.

2 Likes

You just say “It’s not racist!”

1 Like

Oh forgive me for not being the “everything is racist” guy you cons are.

I use nuance.

:rofl::+1:t4:

2 Likes

already looking for an out? lol

1 Like