Epic takedown of complicit media who ignored a recent Antifa attack in Portland

For background, here is a video about a recent Antifa attack against a Christian group in a Portland park.

The mom and her kids apparently were some of the targets of Antifa attack.

I certainly admire mom’s courage in taking on Antifa and their allies in the media and the local police.

Have the Klan and Antifa merged?

Are the local police conspiring with Antifa to deny civil rights to Americans?

2 Likes

ANTIFA !

( I bet it was actually the FBI) :eyes:

4 Likes

I moved a video of an Antifa attack on a Christian event in Portland to the OP.

Whatever happened to holding signs…hands…banging drums…sit ins… actual peaceful expression.

It is clear that the Portland Police have given Antifa free reign to attack anyone they want.

If we still had a functioning federal justice system, Antifa and the local police should face prosecution under federal civil rights laws. Freedom of religion, freedom of assembly, freedom of speech are basic civil rights and need to be protected.

Here is an excerpt from a conspiracy statute:

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same . . .They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both . . .

18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

1 Like

It would appear so. They made the group change locations and when they did as directed, ANTIFA was waiting. As ANITFA destroyed their personal property and physically accosted this peaceful group, the police just stood by watching.

3 Likes

All of this is very strange. And very Portland.

That certainly appears to be the case.

Where is the FBI in investigating apparent violations of federal civil rights laws?

They claim domestic violent extremists are the biggest terrorist threat.

Or is the real problem that paid FBI informers were actually taking part in the Antifa attack in Portland?

The FBI has been missing in action since Comey advised Lynch not to indict Hillary. Since then many have been “fired” but not prosecuted. Notice that the Durham investigation, if it finds grounds for prosecution, the statute of limitations has most likely expired. Now don’t tell me that wasn’t the intent?
Our most trusted intelligence agencies have run amok, doing the dirty work of the Democrat party and what appears to have inspired it, is that “we the people” voted in an outsider that was cleaning up the corruption with in.

The video of the mom mentions the ignoring the attack on her family. Instead they only reported about “one man with an airsoft gun.”

See the first video in the OP starting at 1:00.

The police got in there quick enough in LA though when ANTIFA was taking it on the chin for once. :roll_eyes:

Disgusting.

1 Like

Paintball fights in the streets? Are we sure they’re not friends? lol

5 Likes

Yes, it would not surprise me if the “Proud Boy” with the paintball gun was not just another member of the Antifa group who was creating a pretext for the attack. Since January we have seen that the Proud Boys are thoroughly infiltrated with FBI informants, so another possibility is that the FBI was involved with staging the event. Headlines like “Antifa and Proud Boys clash” are what they are shooting for.

On the other hand, the real headline should be along the lines “Antifa violently attacks women and children at a Christian prayer meeting while police watch”.

2 Likes

My god man…Is anyone from “your side” ever responsible for anything they do?

2 Likes

Do “Antifa” and the “Proud Boys” ever “clash” anywhere else besides Oregon?

:thinking:

1 Like

Yep. They do.

Where? Oklahoma?

New York a few times. Elsewhere as well.

Portland certainly seems the primary location but they do meet elsewhere

Oh good, I was afraid you’d say Washington State as if that were “elsewhere”. :wink:

1 Like

The term is usually “free rein” if you mean freedom to do what they want.

“Reign” means control. Kingship.

And maybe with respect to Portland, your word is accurate.

1 Like