Racist attack in California

larry elder should only grant interviews to white straight people

3 Likes

So it’s only racist when you say it’s racist.

4 Likes

the left appoints themselves as the reigning authorities of what’s “racist” or not, and what MLK really meant

3 Likes

And amid all this chaos and conflict, I pity Elder if he wins this whole thing.

Calif is beyond fixing. Elder will just get blamed for decades of Dem destruction. “He’s the governor now…”

While being powerless to do anything to turn it around given the dem supermajority in the legislature.

Yup. That’s part of what is beyond fixing.

Yes, polls are showing that Newsom is likely to stay in power. Most of the media have ignored the attack completely.

Racist attacks are no big deal if they target Republicans.

You talking about a different California that I’m unaware of? How is the 5th largest economy in the world with billions in surplus… “beyond fixing”

Discounting unfunded liabilities.

This was either a racist attack or someone retarded. There is a plethora of masks one could have wore to go and throw eggs at Larry Elders she could have picked an alien a clown anything besides and ape.

Few people would reach down for the ape mask not knowing full well they are about to cross a line she seemed to be willing to cross.

I also find it disturbing yet predictable the media went into a 24/7 frenzy of a random school boy because of a smirk and an Indian pounding a drum two inches from their face but clearly are ignoring a lady wearing a gorilla mask throwing eggs at a black governor candidate.

We all know the formula by now if Elders would have had a D beside his name this would be non stop talked about on CNN, NYT’s and others. Buts it’s and R and the silence on that side of the aisle as usual is deafening. Why should someone on the right side of the aisle give two ■■■■■ about a racist attack if this is how the left is going to police their own side.

Go bother someone else.