Question to all Bernie's supporters

We don’t need a show. The current system is working fine. Not everything need to be “fixed.”

Why do you keep putting “some” inside quotes? Do you understand how scare quotes are to be used?

Brilliant! Illinois should restore the gun rights of every gang member in Chicago once he has served out his sentence. That way he will not be forced to use a stolen firearm.

Maybe you should ask the republicans in Florida?

Have you ever seen a modern political party spend so much energy trying to keep people from voting?

1 Like

Israel, Canada, and Ireland all let prisoners vote. I’m not really interested in the idea one way or the other personally, but it’s not that wacky of an idea really.

It’s wacky. Letting a child rapist impact the future of real human beings is wacky. Child molesters don’t deserve input that is equal to you or me.

Oh get off your high horse. Neither party is interested in adding more voters to their opposition. Not even your sainted and beloved democrats.

You only speak for one person. And that’s a good thing.

Remember that.

How about gun rights before voting rights? We restore the right of each felon to legally own a firearm? Knowing full well, they will probably be using it to shoot other felons which will cost the democrats a few votes?

Some people sure are prickly tonight.

This is critical for republicans to keep Florida from turning blue for many years and perhaps permanently.

Just wait until we get to see the gerrymandered map they come out with in Florida after 2020.

what is your position on that?

and on voting while in prison?

Nope the person who committed the crime did that.

Word.

Maybe it will look like that Maryland map that doesn’t let any republicans win seats…

Yes, dems do it too…

All states need commissions independent of the legislature to draw the districts like we (will) have in Michigan.

or the North carolina map that does the same to dems.

Allan

Or Michigan or Pennsylvania or Wisconsin or Virginia

I heard Texas is bad. I’m sure Illinois is bad as well. What is common in all the states listed? The legislature draws their own districts.