Question for Trump Supporters

What the Bidens do is not just nepotism. They aren’t selling access, they’re not committing crimes and at least they are performing at a reasonable level. Hunter Biden was a crackhead with no expertise who openly received lots of money for access to and influence with his dad, who just happened to be Vice President. Sure, make lame comparisons…

“It’s not nepotism, it’s nepotism.” Gotcha.

Nepotism isn’t a crime and it happens across party lines and not just with politicians. Peddling influence IS a crime and it’s clear that’s what the Bidens were engaged in.

What qualifications did Ivanka have that enabled her to get a Chinese patent on voting machines?

Since I know nothing about voting machines, Chinese or otherwise, I don’t know. For that matter, I’m not aware of how the patent system works either, but I don’t think that getting a patent necessarily requires any great deal of foreknowledge or expertise in a particular field, just an idea or device that no one else has done.

Given the beating Trump gave the Chinese in the trade negotiations and his openly blaming the Chinese for Covid can you give a plausible, (let alone demonstrable) influence the Chinese gained with Trump by this patent?

My take is that Trump has run arguably the single worst Presidential campaign in modern American history. I’m struggling to even find apt historical comparisons to how abysmal he and his D-lister staff have run this campaign. From a lack of messaging, zero focus on a 2nd term agenda, spending upwards of $0.77 for every $1.00 collected in fundraising, chickening out of the debate, focusing on picking fights with Dr. Fauci, Lesley Stahl, Fredo Cuomo, Hunter Biden, etc.

It has been one giant ■■■■■■■■■■■ after another. Complete and total political malpractice on every last one of these folks part. Most importantly, on Trump himself, as we know most of these decisions are his alone.

If I were a Trump supporter, I would be livid. As someone voting for Biden, I could not be more thrilled!

2 Likes

I agree that Trump is his own worst enemy.

As for Biden = an American death spiral? Meh, the POTUS is just a 4 year figure head. Nothing to worry about…

It’s been a disastrous experience for the party, with possible long term damage as a result. I understood the frustration with DC establishmentarianism back in 2016, but to rely on a ■■■■ storm of a human being like Trump to carry the party banner? Horrible, horrible outcome for the GOP.

1 Like

Indeed. They could not have chosen a worse human being to have carried their frustrations and desires on their behalf. I said back in 2016 it was a Faustian Bargain. Just saying…chickens are coming home to roost.

Even Faust would have looked at Donald descending that escalator and said "Oh, hell no.’

1 Like

:rofl:

Fair point.

Not one country has been able to rid itself of Communism once it takes over. They progressively get more impoverished and oppressed. Funny how it always works. The “people” have a glorious revolution, confiscate the wealth, kill or jail the people they confiscated the wealth from and then it ALWAYS ends up in the hands of a very very small group of benevolent, beloved leaders who decide they must safeguard the wealth on behalf of the people. When the people begin to protest and demand their share, the benevolent, beloved leaders begin jailing and killing all the useless idiots.

Biden won’t be there for 4 years regardless. Nancy is polishing the dust off of the 25th amendment already and he hasn’t even won yet. Thank goodness that benevolent, beloved Comrade Kamala is right their ready to take the reigns of power! And the glorious revolution begins…

1 Like

Okay.

Actually there were no relevant responses to your questions from Trump supporters. The thread has been dominated by those who don’t much like Trump. Weird, right?

Mark my words. The Biden story will gain no traction ahead of the election. No minds will be changed. If Biden wins, the story will quickly fade away. The media won’t pursue it and Biden’s DOJ will bury it.

That is not true.

And then you chimed in deflecting from the topic of the thread…

At this point, it’s probably more accurate to put me down as:

C) None of the Above - disillusioned, heavy social drinker

1 Like

That is fair my friend. I can relate on the drinking part. :wink:

1 Like

If the democrats didn’t do a 180 on immigration I would seriously give them a look because of the way Trump acts. Although there is nothing the president could do besides launching a nuclear missile that would get me to vote for a party who wants to give Medicaid to 22 millions illegals.

1 Like

Well, he has a daughter as well.