Question for Trump Supporters

Trump is his own worse enemy. If he could just let some things roll off his back and be a little more selective on the things he feels compelled to speak out on (IOW act more presidential) he wouldn’t piss so many people off to the point they forge or ignore the things he has gotten done. He actually has kept a lot of his promises but he needs to stay focused on those. His ego will be his undoing and what puts the country into it’s death spiral if Biden wins…

2 Likes

Well there will be a lot of people who are not overly fond of Biden voting for him because Biden isn’t a narcissistic sociopath

Agreed. Adding the suburban parents who found their way into addiction also increases the relatability. The stereotype of drug addicts as deserving losers has shifted to one of lost souls in desperate need of better treatment solutions.

I also notice how important it is to call Hunter a “crack addict” to try to thug him up and make his problem less sympathetic.

Hunter is way too rich and white for that to work.

After all this settles down I do hope he finds a good path through life. Having this spotlight on his flaws is an extra burden for his problem.

He, and his father, put this burden square on their shoulders.

Looks to me as if they are weathering the storm quite well.

It helps to have a complicit media in your front pocket.

Or maybe, just maybe, people have bigger concerns than Joe Biden’s junkie son.

He’s rich and white. It’ll all work out for him.

Going in Trump had a hill to climb of his own making given the hole he’s dug himself into. He over estimated the mandate of his 2016 win by failing to realize how close the margins were. As such he’s never made inroads to the majority of Americans who he constantly demonizes and otherizes. He’s been effective at getting out the vote of the opposite party. There’s no getting past that. I don’t see anything changing the state of the race beyond something truly extreme occurring like a terror attack on US soil or Biden passing away, which are hopefully essentially zero probability events.

They did choose this path. Not sure how well they are weathering it as people rather than ideological front men.

I don’t think the media is an effective balm for drug addiction or family strife.

One or the other of those might be a help, but plenty from both of those camps have succumbed to addiction.

A son who is his only surviving child.

What about the video is fake? Exactly what did Luntz say then?

Yep helps to have a so called “main” stream media that is corrupt to the core.

No, he’s a corrupt, senile old fool who will be removed from office and sent doddering off into the sunset and Comrade Kamala will be installed as the puppet in chief…

Lots of drug addicts engage in criminal behavior to support their habit. Doesn’t give them an excuse…

Like his dad helping him get rich through influence peddling?

So far only Eric has been indicted. We don’t know for a fact that Don Jr is a criminal yet. If worse comes to worse I’m sure his girlfriend could support their habit

Comrade is probably an appropriate name for kamala.

Thank goodness your boy is above all that, or this would sound ■■■■■■■ ridiculous.

1 Like