Qanon, terrorists; will conservatives continue to amplify?

In summary, those activities which courts have held defraud the United States under 18 U.S.C. § 371 affect the government in at least one of three ways:

[cited in JM 9-42.001]

1. They cheat the government out of money or property;
  2. They interfere or obstruct legitimate Government activity; or
  3. They make wrongful use of a governmental instrumentality.

Interesting. So using the FBI wrongfully to surveille political rivals and leaking false accusations via the FBI or DOJ would be defrauding the government. That statute would encompass a lot of Democrat activity over the last four years.

1 Like

Yes and just the tip of the proverbial Iceberg.

So they’re linked to this antifa?

Wow… threatened to burn the guy and called kids racist ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ Then claims he was getting death threats for speaking the truth? Talk about doubling down…

That’s who the left wants in power? Wow…

Your premise is faulty. There is no 60% versus 100% when it comes to Trump. There are conservative priorities and principles. Which Trump has none. And then there is Trump populism and authoritarianism of which he is full bore.

Not too mention the criminal behavior and rampant corruption. The 300,000+ lives we will lose to this pandemic this year alone, under his watch. He will go down in history as the absolute worst jobs President in a century. The only President in recorded history to have a net-loss of jobs while in office.

Trump-lovers have nothing to preach when it comes to conservatism. NOTHING! Trump-lovers abandoned conservatism for corrupt authoritarianism. History will judge accordingly.

1 Like

What rule? You’re the one extrapolating, not me. Someone said they were ignorant of Q. I showed a couple pics of Q activity in Trump politics. I can show plenty more if you like.

?.. is Q something for Republicans to deny? To be embarrassed of?

2 Likes

Amazing. Blaming him for giving you what you demanded.

Laughable. He gave me nothing of what I demanded or what our nation needed. We still don’t have a national tracing and testing program. We still don’t have a reliable testing strategy with the necessary turnaround timeframe to stem the tide. We still don’t have a national supply chain that prioritizes outbreaks as they occur. We still don’t have the Google site he promised us. We still don’t have the drive-through testing sites he promised us. We still don’t have “everyone who wants a test can get a test.” We still have the Federal government bidding against State governments for PPE, equipment, and machinery. We are still only 4% of the world population and over 20% of the casualties from this global pandemic. This has been an abject failure by all measurements. Trump is the Chief Executive and the buck stops with him.

Trump lied. People died.

2 Likes

If a Democrat Administration was doing this poorly, I wouldn’t be making excuses for it.

2 Likes

You didn’t demand “SHUT IT ALL DOWN NOW!!!”?

Of course you would.

Would you be blaming them for listening to the experts?

No kidding. It’s unbelievable that we will see over 300,000+ Americans die this year alone from this pandemic and there are still people claiming this is the best that could’ve been done. Never mind the fact they are doing it in Donald Trump’s defense, of all people.

We didn’t “shut it all down now.”

1 Like

“They” who?

I mean… we can like see how other countries have handled it and stuff.

By every single metric we are doing the worst.

Our response is only slightly better than Brazil whose only solution is apparently to burn down more rain forest.

2 Likes

:rofl: Then why are people out of work? Why is the economy crashed? Why are we spending trillions in unemployment?

Exactly. We are not alone in some vacuum here. This has impacted the entire globe. And we are demonstrably worse than any other nation in our handling of this crisis. Both when it comes to cases and deaths, along with the economic devastation.

No. Wearing a mask is not authoritarianism. Forcing people to wear a mask and punishing those who don’t is authoritarianism, especially when such enforcement is targeted only to certain groups.