Pulse of the Forum Poll - Election

I had every intention of delivering on my campaign goals at the outset of my term. Sadly, economic conditions and an obstructionist teachers’ cabinet prohibited me from executing against all of my stated objectives.

I am proud, though, of my successful sponsorship of “Whoomp, there it is” as our class song, and my steadfast advocacy for longer recess.

2 Likes

I checked #1 but I should have checked #3.

The poll is screwed up.

Number one is correct.

Because you checked the wrong one?

#1 switches to #3 when you click to see who voted.

It orders it by number of votes. You can’t see who voted can you?

I can’t see who voted. I can only see the percentage of the votes.

1 Like

What do you think about the results? They tell you anything?

Yes. “It was stolen” has the most votes.

No it doesn’t. Some but no more than usual has twice as many votes as the other two.

I see that now. The votes shows the percentages with smallest % at the bottom. I was expecting to see “It was stolen” at the top.

2 Likes

I just don’t understand why it is that Trump supporters think that he is more popular then her really is.

I’m sure that there is a ton of evidence to back that up.
My prediction. First Dominion will win their $1.3B lawsuit against Sydney Powell. Then they will start legal action against every media outlet that slimed them including FoxNews, OAN, Newsmax and others.

Same reason coastal liberals can’t figure out why midwest moms don’t want trans people in the local Y’s girls shower.

2 Likes

I said yes but no more than usual; though I still question how Biden could pull that many votes. How do you get the most votes in American presidential election history while winning the fewest counties (17%) in any presidential election in history?
I believe there’s a good chance there was greater fraud than normal but who really knows if it was enough to change the outcome.
My vote and $2 might buy me coffee at the gas station though.

A lot of people live in a few counties. Don’t forget Trump pulled the 2nd most votes. A lot of people turned out. It’s ok.

1 Like

Trump wins title of Americans’ most admired man in annual survey

I would have preferred to vote yes there was fraud, but not enough to make a difference.

1 Like

I wonder where he will be in that poll next year.

That’s why I voted as I did. Though this election was more like a circus than a presidential election.

1 Like

The only fraud was as always, media as an arm of the DNC. In kind donations unreported and unenforced. Added social media to the mix