Pulse of the Forum Poll - Election

Actually my friend, knowing how much you don’t know, is the first step towards wisdom. Believing you are in the know, when in reality you aren’t…is common ignorance…and it is…very common.

The Trumpian Gambit.

Dominion stolen!

None of us will ever know the entire truth. Or review every single piece of information. We were all given some information about this “fraud”. Info from the president, senators, DOJ, election officials, security people, facebook, youtube, your uncle, coworkers, etc. From all those, you can decide how you feel about the “fraud”. For me, i find the info from actual election officials to be more compelling. so i choose to believe them. others may choose differently. fine.

trumpers find it hard to believe how anyone can hate their orange leader.

How shocking that a sitting President who has never polled over 50 percent lost his election. Shocking!

4 Likes

The Dominion machines weren’t used in Milwaukee County, Dane County (Madison), and Allegheny County (Pittsburgh), where Biden improved over Clinton.

“Quite frankly, just watching television you would assume that you got election cases stacked from the floor to the ceiling,” said US Attorney Bobby Christine in a recording of the call obtained by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I am so happy to find out that’s not the case, but I didn’t know coming in.”

If not knowing about he fraud is proof that there is fraud, doesn’t that mean trump won by fraud in 2016?

This is why the calls that “we just want to investagate” or “we just want this or that” are pointless

No matter what is done, no matter how many recounts, audits, panels, etc say the election was clean, a large portion of Trump Voters simply will “Refuse to believe…”

feelings.

Feeeeeeelings.

1 Like

Meanwhile Trump got over million and half more in Cal then 2016 election.

All illegal votes

3 Likes

A private phone call between the President and the head of the election in Ga. was released? Do you think the President did that? This is more evidence of the political establishment joining forces on both sides of the aisle to return to the corrupt status quo.

2 Likes

WHAT @Chris said. THere is absolutely fraud in every election. I have seen it…I have stopped it, I have been foiled at the upper levels of the election board and I have been successful.

1 Like

I think you misread that. From the story: “The newly appointed acting federal prosecutor in Atlanta said in a conference call with staffers Monday that he was surprised to find out the office didn’t have any legitimate election fraud cases.” Trump wasn’t on the call.

The main point here is that the US Attorney’s office in Georgia “didn’t have any legitimate election fraud cases.” This from a recent Trump appointee. The fraud lie is falling apart.

The fraud lie began to fall apart at the four seasons fiasco and has only gotten worse…

Allan

I answered the third option.

There’s always some fraud in elections. I doubt there’s a single election worldwide in the history of mankind that was completely clean.

That said, I’ve seen nothing to convince me that it was anymore than the normal shenanigans, nor was it anywhere close enough to change the results either way.

1 Like

I won my 6th grade student council rep election entirely on the strength of my charm and wit, sir.

3 Likes

Didn’t offer any bribes? Promise soda machines or pizza Fridays?

3 Likes