Pulse of the Forum Poll - Election

To me there is only one option. #3.

There was no widespread voter fraud, but we know there were some rare and isolated cases.
.WW, PSHS

apparently it was a good choice. he won - whether people believe to be fraud or not.

…and IMHO…you actually don’t know…how much…you don’t know.

My feelings exactly.

Since there is not an option for “I don’t know because it would be impossible for me to prove”, I didn’t vote. What I do know is that the possibility for fraud with mail in ballots is indeed greater than for in person voting in particularly if a person has to produce an ID. Many other countries would agree:

Voting Fraud Is a Real Concern. Just Look Around the World | Opinion

1 Like

The people that do know have been trying to inform you(c) that you(c) were lied to and some(c) won’t listen.

They prefer to be sheepole and regurgiblete what the Dear Leader tells them to think.

Well, it is what it is.
.WW, PSHS

If there was widespread evidence of voter fraud, the fraudsters wouldn’t have gone that route. The idea is to get away with it, not get caught. lol

4 Likes

I voted no.

The few insteances of voters cheating were statistically insignifigant, and Fraud, in my mind, has to be a larger effort than one guy voting for trump with his mom’s ballot.

Using that logic, 2016 was filled with fraud too…because we don’t know what we don’t know.

none of us know. it’s what each person choose to believe.

Ah a voice from there was undetectable fraud crew…

Allan

One needs also to request to get a mail-in ballot in Arizona here. Arizona mail-in ballots have to be in on Election Day in order to be counted.

California issued universal mail-in ballots for the 2020 November election. After Election Day, not that many Republicans complained about California’s universal mail-in ballots since Republicans gained three House seats from that state.

1 Like

Why then didn’t Republicans complain when Utah set the precedent for unsolicited mai in ballots in 2013?

We knew he was THE candidate who could beat Trump, and he did. Don’t think that if Warren or Sanders took the nomination we would see a victory.

I did not vote.

I would have selected “Yes, but undetermined how much”.

Or something to that effect.

1 Like

Biden got 81.3 million votes nationwide.
A big increase of votes for Biden from this recent Presidential election came from Texas. Biden received 1,381,258 more votes from Texas in 2020 than what Clinton got from Texas in 2016. That is a 35.6% increase of votes for Biden from Texas than what Clinton got from Texas. Nationwide, Biden got a 23.4% increase of votes than what Clinton got.

Of course, Democrats feel the same way about Trump. Your gut feeling is not evidence.

The poll is invalid. There is no baby seals option.
Shout out to Gibarro, wherever you are.

4 Likes

In jersey it was an increase of 21.4%.

Allan