Pulse of the Forum Poll - Election

I didn’t miss anything. When they exposed the call to the media, they outted themselves as corrupt. I don’t give a rat’s ass about anything more those responsible in Georgia for election integrity have to say about integrity. They are not trustworthy and have proven that.

After the dem vote was split by Obama, Biden and Fauci. But when you have a president who has been impeached twice and lost the election, you need to hang on to whatever you can.

Really? Do you know the members of the forum at all?

This was the forum who voted Joe Biden over Donald trump in a straw poll.

The results are as expected.

Allan

A private call? By Public servants? Discussing an election.

If project veritas recorded the call…

You don’t have to answer never mind.

1 Like

Mail in ballots and lots of untraceable helpers along the way.

It takes a village or at least a dozen large counties.

Fighting it was Don Quixote stuff…better to go with it and hold the high ground.

1 Like

The “high ground” being claiming there was voter fraud with no real actual evidence just feelings and the word of a con man?

of course there was fraud. more than usual. enough? we’ll never know for certain and in the end, it makes no difference. the case will never be heard. move on.

What about our current voting systems aren’t working to prevent this fraud you know happened?

If you can’t connect the dots in life that cross your path, you’re most likely…lost? :sunglasses:

why the ■■■■ would i bother to answer you? the thread asks what we believe. i believe it.

Everything’s the dots man!

Any reason you cut the rest of my post though? Project veritas? Oh that’s right never mind.

Your world of fiction isn’t accurate or very interesting to me.

Sorry.

There are some credible questions on the election process, not enough to contest the result…the high ground.

A nice side angle to impeachment is hiding the election irregularity questions.

You thought Trump was on the call. :face_with_monocle: This was a new person appointed by Trump on January 5 who said there was no fraud. Not the same Georgia Republican election officials who you don’t trust because they won’t lie for the president.

Some counties are absolutely packed.

A good example is Los Angeles county.

2 Likes

Which questions are those?

Dominion?

Mail in ballots?

Not a lot of fraud with those.

Allan

My world of fiction? My world? Laughable.

Get back to me, to anyone, when there is any actual evidence of voter fraud. And “feelings” don’t count.

This should help!
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/3c7a342d-079e-4fd3-bac3-34f6878b4898/Congressional_Election_Fraud_Briefing_4JAN2021.pdf

Oh god talking points of the losing side.

Allan

All neatly compiled together in one spiffy document. The GRU is so considerate.