Protests do not seem to have spiked COVID cases...this may be why

Well no.

What do these protesters do between protests? Are they hiding in bunkers?

I’ll buy that, and it’s good to know, I have been puzzling over it.

1 Like

The virus is not floating around the air all by itself, it is in droplets expelled by people. Droplets that are considerably larger than the virus itself.

It completely avoids the obvious.

Where do those protesters go between protests?

While tens of thousands protested, millions stayed home to avoid the potential violence. Millions of people staying home (and thereby practicing extreme social distancing) offset the number of new cases from tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of protesters.

That doesn’t even rate as badly flawed logic.

Where do these protesters go between protests? Are they being quarantined in the infamous FEMA camps?

How many weeks are people locking down after a protest before they come out of hiding?

1 Like

Not bad logic. Also just like the north during cold winters tend to group up in the south and southwest under the A/C to avoid the heat. Not only is the air recirculated, you have a higher density of people inside during the summers in the south and southwest.

What is Dr Fauci’s recommendation to those domiciled in the USA with respect to the wearing of masks?

Your logic meter is broken.

The cities with the biggest protests did not have surges in new cases. How do YOU explain it?

Time. The average latency period is 2 weeks, it can be as long as four.

Younger, healthier people tend to be completely asymptomatic or have symptoms so mild they never seek treatment/testing.

Give it another two weeks.

Protests started almost a month ago.

Do the math. You ahve someone with very mild symptoms who is spreading it.

It may have been as much as 3 to four weeks before their symptoms even developed. If their symptoms are very mild it’s doubtful they know they have it or that they’d seek treatment.

The lag time therefore could be as much as six to eight weeks before the next generation of infectees starts showing symptoms.

We would know something by now.

I just demonstrated why we would not necessarly.

Median age for new infectees is around 35, as the age drops so does the rate of serious or worse illness.

Also, the healthier people are overall, the longer it will take to show symptoms.

We won’t necessarily know for at least two more weeks.

I agree that the transmission of COVID-19 is less outdoors where the air is usually stirring, dispersing the virus…but just stop regurgibleeting what the sheople troughs are feeding. The protestors were much younger and the cases among them have spiked.

I posted the articles not because they blame the protests but to show that there is a huge spike among the youth. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand why this is?

2 Likes

They seem to have spiked it in Houston.

and the spike in new cases amoung younger people started almost 2 weeks ago… hmmmm

1 Like

…it’s all sooooooooooooo confusing…amirite? :sunglasses:

haha. unbelievable

boy the idiot press says “jump” and the left says “what color”

1 Like

That’s one of the theories being thrown around as to why they are seeing a spike in Texas. More people going indoors and breathing in recirculated air.