Protests do not seem to have spiked COVID cases...this may be why

They will never admit the truth, “must find fault in orange man… orange man baaaa, baaaa, baaaad”

2 Likes

There’s no doubt in my mind the recent surge among the young involves a lot of protesters/rioters propaganda to the contrary notwithstanding.

A lot of them were not wearing masks. Certainly not social distancing.

I might say the left was giving them a pass instead of rebuking them.

3 Likes

Yeah, masks from the jump wold have worked well

But we did nothing to ensure our supply of PPE. Nothing but put a SIL with no experience who sid the fed. stockpile wasn’t for the people, it was for them, in charge of things.

stick your head in a bucket of water and breath in, see how much water it keeps out.

Why can’t you be honest? Very early on, while China was claiming no evidence of person to person transmission, they quietly purchased extremely large quantities of the medical supplies necessary to combat this virus…especially masks and ventilators or…stopped shipments around the world. Is this news to you…or is it that TDS has totally grasped your psyche and all you can do is regurgibleet…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad?

2 Likes

Because the virus doesn’t stay suspended in the air.

I don’t have the patience to go through it all again. Here, try this…

1 Like

They had a good reason, they were trying to save the masks for medical personnel and essential workers.

Right.

And in response we should have begun manufacturing masks ourselves and buying them from countries other than china.

Instead we did nothing.

In fact, we exported our own to them…

Brilliant.

We should have been converting US manufacturing to PPE and vents in january. Either voluntarily or cimpulsary.

But we didn’t. Because trump through 15 cases would go to zero.

We did nothing to prepare in this respect.

In January?

You really don’t pay attention and I think it’s a deliberate internal mechanism to protect your fragile psyche. The world took China and the WHO at their word…“there’s no evidence of person to person transmission”. Do yo remember this? If this is true, do you need masks? If you can honestly answer that, you’ll then understand why there was no reason not to honor their purchase.

The good news is, the President rallyed a number of businesses to begin producing masks and presently, they are in abundance…nationwide. Now…what else do you want to whine about?

2 Likes

If china was stockpiling, and the virus is in their country, yes, that would be a sign that the ■■■■ is gonna hit the fan. If not Jan, then how about Feb?

We banned travel in Jan. right? So it was on our mind. Then we did nothing.

But NOT in the cities that had the protests, rather in states that started to open up early.

There is a problem with that. It take about a year to set up a machine to make N-95 masks and there isn’t much to be done about it. It’s a highly complex piece of equipment.

In january Biden was yelling Zenophobe at Trump because of Chinese flight restrictions and in late Feb Pelosi was urging all to come on down to Chinatown.

Some partisanship/double standards is showing through from the left here.

1 Like

Those rioters were likely from all over. The spike is surely to a large degree from the rioters.

Just common sense. Rioters are not immune to the virus.

1 Like

Once again, you’re rewriting history in your own mind. The President was ridiculed for this ban…BY YOU and other liberals from around the nation. The President then decided that each Governor knows their state better than he does and turned things over to them but with assistance from the federal level. Now…do you recall this? If you have a complaint, look no further than the Governors who were in charge. Which Governor do you want to start with? Mine would be Cuomo. I believe his tactics are the largest contributing factor to the spread of this virus throughout the entire nation. His protocol and the negative impact on nursing homes is the tip of the iceberg of his egregious decisions.

It sure seems like plain old common sense, yes it does. It’s just not what the results are showing.

Actually, he said states are on their own and not to come crying to the fedgov for help.