Prostitution Anyone?

Prostitution should legal

Like killing your own and other peoples’ children, I guess.

Legalizing prostitution could lead to less mass shootings.

Of course. Bernie is a youth of the Sixties. Free Sex and plenty of it was a thing. :wink:

Exactly.

How does decriminalization of prostitution affect wives? Are you suggesting that men would cheat on their wives more often if women were not committing a crime by selling it?

1 Like

I just knew if you posted enough times you would eventually say something that I agree with. :wink:

Wives (generally) object to their husbands having sex with other women. If the woman is a prostitute, prostitution being legal does not increase the level of her objection. That’s common sense.

According to the latest survey up to 20% of couples have engaged in consensual non monagamy at one time or another

Keeping it illegal has been a boon for modern day slavers.

4 Likes

What’s wrong with being a sex worker?

Hookers have their place in this world.

You don’t consider sex trafficking harm? Prostitution is a major factor in why sex trafficking is occurring.

Illegal prostitution is primarily why sex trafficking occurs.

2 Likes

In the words of the late, great George Carlin:

Selling is legal, ■■■■■■■ is legal. So what’s wrong with selling ■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

Paying for sex from someone who may be disease ridden, rather than getting it at home?

I think there’d be some extra feeling of resentment there.

That admit to it in a survey. I’d bet it’s more than that.

No, but it will most certainly add a few extra layers of scorn. :wink:

Unbelievable. You have scraped right through the bottom of the barrel, an I ain’t no Bernie Sanders fan either.

Anywhere you find women prostituting themselves you usually don’t have to look very far for drugs or an abusive male.