Promoting hate and division is all about establishing a narrative

What is there to discuss? You think anyone here thinks he should get away with it or something?

2 Likes

But they’re groomers!

“Georgia police officer & school resource officer, Jonathan Hancock, has been sentenced to more than 15 years in prison for producing child sexual abuse materials.”

Although it has to be noted, state intel agencies can pretty much put any file on anyone’s computer they wish.

Yes, they are.

And now he’s in prison for it.

Indeed they are, nobody here is saying they should host a story hour for toddlers.

3 Likes

I think this is a correct analogy….

We don’t get to place our personal lifestyle choices above the rights of others.

I own horses…I don’t get to make a decision that “I’m a city dweller” a pack my animals up and move to town. That would probably violate multiple zoning regulations and certainly be unfair to the people living there who didn’t choose my lifestyle. I doubt the actual residents of those communities would be very happy.

Yet somehow this trans lifestyle choice is supposed to be a free pass right past the sign that says “women” for men who’ve made that choice and I guess the actual women are just supposed to shut up and take it?

3 Likes

Democrats say pedophiles should host story hour for toddlers?

More like put the material they produced in elementary school libraries.

Really? Like what? You aren’t conflating homosexuality and cross-dressing with pedophilia, are you?

Wait, the Organic Intellectuals are gathering.

No, I am conflating it with graphic sexual material involving children. Which liberals defend having in children’s libraries.

3 Likes

Interesting question. Should males of any stripe be hosting anything for toddlers?

Some liberals do. I support parents making their own decisions about what their kids read. But “graphic sexual material” does not equal grooming and pedophilia.

Sure, why not? Parents should make their own decisions about what their kids read and who hosts what. The government should stay out of it.

Why else does one give it to a child?

1 Like

Toxic masculinity. Data. Sciencey science.

They are government facilities.

2 Likes

Teenagers have sex. Some parents and educators think it’s valuable for kids to read about it and learn about it before they do it. You can disagree with that, and I personally think there’s no place for sexual education in schools before a certain age, but that doesn’t make the parents and teachers who disagree groomers.

Teachers it does.

I thought I did…

Are you talking about that series of posts apparently designed to suggest that there are lots of disgusting people so it’s ok for the trans to prioritize their unique choices over the rest of us…

Apples to anvils.

Nothing Lucy Lou said justifies what happened to Riley Gaines when she was speaking in San Francisco

1 Like