Promoting hate and division is all about establishing a narrative

Parents, through their school board, should determine what materials are available to students in public schools.

You did. I’m asking @LucyLou

They are.

Say what?

Great. So what’s all the angst about?

You betcha.

Critprogs don’t like it.

1 Like

And now we’re back to the usual portion of our conversation where you post random thought fragments. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Do you believe school boards represent the majority of the parents in the district?

1 Like

I think that we can agree that sexually explicit material should be kept out of school libraries. But then we (they) should agree that a book that acknowledges the mere existance of homosexuality is not sexually explicit.

1 Like

Why else does an adult insist on providing that material to somebody else’s child?

3 Likes

Never happened.

And it’s existence.

Why does Will Thomas have more of a right to be happy than Riley Gaines?

1 Like

That is a very odd poll. The same poll shows that the vast majority of respondents think trans athletes playing in women’s sports is a problem and also that schools being over accommodating to trans people is a problem. So I am curious as to what they consider to be political attacks on trans kids and their families.
Perhaps the answer is that the poll also shows that transsexual issues are considered a major issue by 1% of respondents.

1 Like

Trump or more likely DeSantis. The media convinced them “don’t say gay”

I wonder what the outcome would be if they actually did democracy.

For the swimmers, each year have a vote. All girls who will use this locker room this year - boys, in or out?

Secret ballot.

Should Drag “Queens” be hosting story hours at libraries or anywhere else??

2 Likes

Libs/dems support Drag queen story hours for children.

That’s why states are passing laws to prevent such.

1 Like

pai mei no2

1 Like

These sort of actions are already illegal and being prosecuted. Are you saying there should be more political arguments for keeping these activities illegal? That would seem pointless since no one is arguing (at least around here) to legalize these activities,
IOWs, what’s your point?

3 Likes