Project veritas goes down in flames again

When the TRUTH comes out, it’ll be 538-0 for Trump. Mostest bigliest landslide ever!

Only a couple of thousand people actually voted for Biden, and they’re all going to prison for various disgusting crimes.

8 Likes

And not in House of Reps and Senate elections.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/postal-worker-hopkins-ballot-pennsylvania/2020/11/11/c9b70eda-2470-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

"When an agent from the U.S. Postal Service Office of Inspector General asked Hopkins if he stood by his sworn statement that a supervisor “was backdating ballots” mailed after Election Day, Hopkins answered: “At this point? No.”

“Asked by an agent whether he had legal representation, Hopkins said Project Veritas had a lawyer on retention “in case there’s anything that happens.” The agent told Hopkins that if he had a personal lawyer, “I would make whatever efforts possible to have that person here.” Hopkins said he didn’t have a lawyer.”

Hopkins also repeatedly expressed regret for signing the initial affidavit because it overstated what he knew and witnessed, according to the recording.
He told agents the affidavit was written by Project Veritas.

2 Likes

That’s pretty damning stuff. But I don’t think it will sway those who need the Project Veritas story to be true. “Doesn’t matter if it’s true, it’s believable.”

1 Like

I’m always amused with conservatives try to make a point using Idiocracy, a movie about how rural Americans are stupid and ruined America.

They seem to have been spot on as far as the demand for their product.

So this has finally been settled in court.

O’Keefe issued a statement that he was

This should end the conspiracy… right?

1 Like

I’m beginning to see the cottage industry of right wing grifters as a form of karmis justice.

Don’t forget to send money to O’keefe’s legal fund! Or Project Veritas’s!

Or both!

Oh you know that’s not going to happen.

They sure turn into psycho freaks at the mere mention of it, huh? Holy crap.

:thinking:

All part of the RW Con/Grift

The “God’s Army” convoy was supposed to be a mighty force of 700,000 or more people from every corner of America. It wound up being maybe a couple hundred vehicles parked at a rural ranch in Quemado, Texas – basically a Trump rally without a Trump, but with plenty of hucksters selling MAGA merch and grifting the easily grifted.

Some actually visited the border in nearby Eagle Pass, Texas, and were surprised to not witness the invasion they had been promised.

Convoy-goer Misty Gregory told MSNBC: “It’s not what I expected, but then again I don’t know what I expected. I can tell you it’s not as bad as what I thought, so that’s kind of eye-opening in itself.”

Abbott and about a dozen other pro-razor-wire GOP governors were in Eagle Pass on Sunday, hollering and whatnot. Some residents said the recent invasion of Trump supporters from the convoy had been downright scary.

“We are constantly being told that we’re being invaded, and that never felt true until today, when the convoy came to town in anticipation of the governors’ event,” Jessie F. Fuentes told WOAI NBC News Channel 4. “This is political theater by outsiders. The reality is that it has brought dangerous, violent groups into our beautiful, peaceful city. Eagle Pass is safer than most cities in America if you look at crime statistics. This is just a fact.

1 Like