Project veritas goes down in flames again

If the same person can fool you a dozen times, that makes you an idiot.

Lol. :+1:

Ironically the Post is rated as being more factual than the Times.

Who says conservatives don’t do humor? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly. That’s why it’s so sad people trust James Okeefe.

2 Likes

Not this time.

Allan

Which is true? Evidently he was wearing a wire when being investigated and it’s all been recorded. He says he didn’t recant anything.

Pennsylvania postal worker denies recanting ballot-tampering claims

Richard Hopkins says ‘I feel like I just got played’ by federal investigators

Hours after House Democrats announced that a Pennsylvania postal worker had recanted allegations of ballot tampering, the mail carrier denied it, saying that he stands by his original statement and that he “got played” by federal investigators.

Richard Hopkins, a mail carrier in Erie, Pennsylvania, said in videos released Tuesday by Project Veritas that he never intended to recant his claims of possible ballot fraud after being grilled by investigators from the U.S. Postal Service Office of Inspector General.

“I am right at this very moment looking at an article written by the Washington Post. It says that I fabricated the allegations of ballot tampering,” Mr. Hopkins said in a video posted on Twitter. “I am here to say that I did not recant my statements. That did not happen. That is not what happened.”

1 Like

What is going on here?

This is all very odd.

What the heck? Since when is someone denied counsel?

No It’s not. He recants when he can be prosecuted for his misrepresentations ans then quickly runs to project veritas to take it back since project veritas can’t prosecute him ans he can say whatever he wants. Let him keep flailing. Whatever the truth is will come out.

At the end as you have noted in various threads the money is on Biden.

I am not wavering from Biden win. It is just an odd turn of events. Your explanation makes some sense.

Nothing I have seen comes close to changing the number of votes needed to make a difference.

We do need to conclude the counting before doing anything else.

Why dull the drama…

Isn’t it just utterly AMAZING that the fraud is taking place only in those states Biden won?

What a fantastic coincidence!

2 Likes

Make sure you guve him some money…

Sure, go fund me took down his campaign but their are many other ways you can get your money into his bank account…

Dumb ■■■■ is going to spend the next 20 years in Federal prison

2 Likes

Nahhhh…he probably didn’t “intend” to wear the wire and “we” all know now that no prosecutor would prosecute without intent.

Do you really want to go down the path of saying this kid lied to investigators?

And I heard some of his interrogation…it was a normal interrogation…no threats…no coercion.

Not at least the part I heard that Sex Toy Boat James posted on Twitter.

Just so I understand, the guy recanted recanting his story?

He seems reliable.

Maybe 100,000 or so would help him firm it up.

2 Likes

It’s like trying to talk about using water instead of Brawndo in the movie Idiocracy. Look at the faces of the Brawndo lovers…that’s them.