Oh, Oh....Project Veritas Exposes Fake News ABC

So the person who took over for O’Keefe said that there were so many laws broken by Project Veritas under O’Keefe’s watch that it is best to shut the whole thing down…. And we should listen to O’Keefe why again?

1 Like

It’s because he needs okeefe to be right so that he won’t be wrong in believing in his lies.

2 Likes

…and O’Keefe does it again. This time he interviews Charlie Kraiger who is involved with Cyber Security and Foreign Affairs of the Executive Office of the President. This is the perfect example of the Biden WH.

Enjoy everyone! :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Watched the video and unless I am wrong this is just a guy who works in the white house offering up his opinion and what he thinks has been discussed among the actual insider circle which he is not part of.

The back and forth sounds more like some guy using his job in the WH to impress a date. I am sure that happens all the time.

This is not the big deal that some on the right think it is and is pretty much what journos have always done, used someones willingness to try and impress to get them stories.

He could end up getting fired and if so then thats his own fault.

What’s your favorite neutral source?

Let’s see if this works @Jezcoe

1 Like

The corrupt establishment purchased by Pfizer…bought Project Veritas. They then fired O’Keefe with allegations and he went on his way. They crashed in flames and O’Keefe picked up his good work right where he left off.

It was O’Keefe that said that there was no evidence that anything happened in Erie Post Office in 2020.

So that ends that conspiracy… right?

So now you believe him? If he’s the liar you’ve suggested he is, then applying your logic, that proves there was evidence that something happened in the Erie Post Office in 2020…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

You are flailing my dude.

Uh, huh…and you are having to now practice what you’ve preached.

1 Like

You are making no sense.

Do you still believe the Great Erie Post Office Conspiracy of 2020?

What I believe is that there is no way a dumb ■■■■ like Brandon could get millions upon millions upon millions upon millions upon millions more votes than President Obama…even if hate is what leads a lib’s life. I give you and those politically like you…more credit.

That doesn’t answer the question that was asked.

1 Like

Were they votes for Biden…or votes against Trump?

What you really asked was, do Brandonites lead with their lack of brains or their hate? I know this is news to you but either way, they are losers. What’s even worse is…due to their supposedly being 81 million losers, “we” all lost. Libs own the border disaster…be proud.

1 Like

…and here O’Keefe goes again unveiling corruption in the IRS.

Why haven’t you learned anything about Okeefe? This is getting sad.

Not sure what that video was supposed to prove. An employee of the IRS says what he is involved in is unconstitutional. So what? its his opinion.

I found the transcript of the bombshell conversation and he never actually said it was unconstitutional just that he thinks he doubts it is.

This is just one of a plethora of IRS employees in that dept shooting the ■■■■ about his employer, like i suspect so many do.

1 Like

Can you rebut what’s on the video?