Progs and Elon Musk

Cool.

When you say “worthy” technology, what do you mean?

As opposed to say soft sciences.

It’s not even so much his businesses as his unbelievably obnoxious edgelord online persona and his even more terrible fans that defend him.

3 Likes

Ok…

That’s a legit argument but equally irritating are companies that takes federal goverment subsidies and research to silence freedom of speech or their political opponents.

Are you just as upset with that?

Now why did I have serious laugh at that comment…can anyone guess?

1 Like

No.

I do want all those tech companies to pay their fair share of taxes though.

What subsidies to Google, FB, and Twitter receive, besides tax breaks, which I oppose?

There you go…

He wants people to think he is Tony Stark.

He is more like Booster Gold.

3 Likes

Again, dropping the price of space payloads by a factor of ten, and possibly doing it again shortly, means he’s done more for this country than any individual I can think of since oh Edison or Ford. And if he pulls off decentralizing the energy grid, possibly of anyone, ever.

He didn’t invent the stuff. He got the money to hire engineers who did.

He is a good businessman using government money.

It irritates me when he pretends to be some sort of John Galt.

It’s stupid.

1 Like

Sure, anyone could do it, which is why nobody did before him. Please.

1 Like

I have a problem of goverment cheese being spent but there seems to be more to libs hatred then what they’re saying.

Why?

1 Like

I bet they think Bill Gates is a genius. :wink:

I don’t hate Musk.

He is a clown at times.

Who else could tank his own company’s stock with a single tweet?

1 Like

Oh so clever and subtle

Ah. I think we are getting somewhere now. What did he say in the way of bashing government that upset the left?

1 Like

Your analogy is better.

1 Like

Aha! Found this. Fully explains everything, especially with Hollywood types.

“On multiple occasions, he has mocked the use of pronouns, for which he has been called transphobic.”

Had to be enjoined by his own board of directors to stop tweeting about Tesla’s share price after he crashed it so he could make a 420 joke.