Progs and Elon Musk

Yup…there I go, thinking for myself, and not falling for trumped up BS.

You?

1 Like

Criticism is not hatred.

I have never said I hated Musk. he gets credit for a lot of what he has done.

I simply keep it in perspective.

You would lose that bet.,

Gates biggest genius moment, was when he declined to sell DOS to IBM, and only licensed it to them. An OS he bought, not created. (he did make some improvements)

He is quite smart. But, he is also just a human, like you and me.

The ■■■■■ how does he pretend to be John Galt? What are you going on about.

Elon musk is a far better person to fan boy than ■■■■■■■ George Floyd. Progs worship that scum bag then attack musk.

Much rather have a society full of elon’s than George Floyds

His whining about taxes, regulations. Then whined about the way CA handled Covid.

(I drive by the Tesla factory everyday)

Not sure if it upset anyone…but it is ■■■■■■■ stupid, and typical RW nonsense.

I do not give a crap about that. He says a lot of stupid crap.

Yeah, where does he get off thinking the private sector is more efficient. Just because he was able to put things in space for a tenth of the cost of the government doing it and rake in profit while he was at it.

1 Like

I do not worship Floyd. It is tragic what happen, but his death looks to sparked a positive movement.

Criticizing Musk, is not attacking him.

There s nothing positive about BLM, unless you are on the payroll. Are less black people dying? Nope.

2 Likes

Opinion noted.

BLM started before Floyd’s murder.

I would put them on the same level. Both worked hard to get what the have and where they are. Both geniuses

That was his father idea. As for DOS Gates basically ripped it off.

Out here in Microsoft land that conversation can get heated.

Why is it wrong for him to have fun.

One of the reasons I like him. I hate this retarded pronoun game progs created.

1 Like

Used government money to run a business. Plenty have

I don’t care either way but am hopeful he mentions dogecoin tonight! :slightly_smiling_face:

I believe all of those were conceived of by others first. The only thing he invented was R&D.

maybe they are mad that he doesn’t smell like an ox

If government gave him every dime he made, it would still be the best bargain we ever made, and yes I am including buying Alaska from Russia. He handed us the keys to space. Payloads that used to cost 200 million, now cost 20 and he plans on getting it to 2. That is of almost incalculable value.

Doesn’t seem to have improved my life one bit. Well, it’s pretty interesting stuff, so there’s the reading material, that’s always good. The coolness factor is good enough for me, I don’t mind paying for it.

1 Like