Problem Solved!: Trey Gowdy Joins the Impeachment Defense Team

No i think he heard what he thought, in all good faith, was an issue but, if as been reported, he only had second hand knowledge of the call, he or she may have got some details wrong. I do like to try and see the good in everybody

This is a major development! Trey has been busy in South Carolina fighting the big cases and now is taking on this case. This is a major development!

1 Like

Link to the actual video this came from.

That is not even close to the same. It is a photoshopped photo. unless he grew big gowls in 5 min. Try again.

1 Like

Her daddy thinks so.

“Pelosi is a joke…” Well, she certainly doesn’t “measure up” to that awsome GOP Speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert.

And? So what when 30% of country are living in a fake reality and think everyone on planet is lying except Trump What in heck is going to happen? Till Trump loses his brain dead window-licking racist bigot base the GOP is never going to uphold the Constitution over anything Trump does.

Was a Lefty!!!

No, he’s duty bound to fight for his client as is every lawyer.

So you still believe that photo is real?

Wasn’t the vaunted Trey Gowdy once touted by some folks on the Right as the one who would finally perp walk Crooked Hillary Clinton over Benghaziaieeeee?

That with Trey on her case her days of freedom were numbered?

Didn’t he lose against Hillary Clinton, failed to bering her down, lay her low, perp walk her out the door?

Why, I wonder, is Obese Donald hiring on another loser?

I’d be happy to strongly consider your argument, though…

He’s also free to choose his clients in such a manner that he does not make a total hypocrite of himself.

But Gowdy is a tried and true partisan, so no one actually expects consistency and principles from him.

LOL…

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1182395915665117186?s=20

3 Likes

oops.

I wonder what Hillary’s cankles look like these days? How does his hair have anything to do with his qualifications?

There is a period of time before Gowdy can do his new job. And that period is up on January 3, 2020.
Trump told reporters it was because of a federal lobby law. In fact it is a federal congressional law.
Hell, this whole thing might be over by then.

I do, too. He’s pretty sharp and couldn’t stand the cesspool anymore so got out of it. Good for him.

so he became a lobbyist…

3 Likes