Pro-Trump Disabled Vet Threatened With Criminal Prosecution For Confronting Terrorist Apologist On Campus

Ah I see you’ve done a little digging. Did you happen to read her results?

I suggest you do. It’s ALMOST as if it COMPLETELY IGNORES the resultant crime wave, female genital mutilation, De Facto implementation of Sharia, and repressed police investigation and prosecution of Muslim grooming gangs.

But, hey, what do I know? That kind of one-sided and agenda-driven “research” only creates characters like Anjem Chowdry who, by the way now sits in prison on a domestic terrorism conviction.

@LouC I would RELISH the opportunity to take the University to task on the issue.

Did I mention I didn’t get gaslit until I related to her that I was doing charity work for an Israeli nonprofit?

But yeah. It’s probably all in my head.

I particularly enjoy her writings on the Intersectionality of Feminism and Sharia-Based Systems.

Here are some results of the normalization of Sharia in the west:

Oh hey. Look at this! That’s a lowball number!

Is this sort of going to be a catch all thread for anti-muslim hate speech? It would be cool if we could isolate it here. Assuming it’s allowed to flourish here.

Honestly, gents. I can go all day long with this.

Facts and figures are not hateful.

This thread is the early frontrunner.

Is that an invitation for me to bring friends over?

Lord no. Clearly you’ve dealt with enough tragedy in your life without having to meet me in person.

1 Like

I meant to the forum, ding dong.

what type of friends?

INTERESTING I’m the only one here using my real name and bio, though.

You gents are the HALLMARK of courage and fortitude.

Can I pick an imaginary Animal or Cartoon to be?

I think I wanna be a pony. Or maybe Donald Duck.

Don’t you go changing a thing, you’re doing fine.

Pack of paper tigers.

Tease. :kissing_heart:

Hey how’d you guys like that Kanye tweet? You pumped for November?

Here you go, fellas. Drinks on me