Pro Trump conference at his Miami resort features video fantasy of the President mass murdering his critics

Conveniently.

Or 1993-2001?

Really?

Remember that time that the governor of Texas Ordered the Texas State Guard to keep an eye on the US Army just in case President Obama was going to declare martial law?

9 Likes

Maybe you can show an example of MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, the NYT, CNN or some other lib news source that blasted anti-Obama rhetoric, 24/7…365? I’ll bet you can’t? Do you know why? There’s no comparison!

Yeah, I saw that. You think it’s a funny video.

So long.

1 Like

Maybe had Obama acted like an idiot at every chance, we would have seen such negative coverage.

2 Likes

Well there was Fox News.

But maybe… just maybe the reason that you are seeing so many negative stories about President Trump is because he is terrible at his job.

4 Likes

Reporting exactly what he says and does is “anti-trump!!!”

Missing the fact that it reflects on Trump.

Always point the finger elsewhere and blame someone else. Moo moo moo. Amirite?

2 Likes

Settle down LuLou…it’s early yet. The sun is just coming up. Have another cup and relax. All is good.

Don’t forget the Clinton Body Count which I would guess Smyrna believes something is there.

1 Like

Maybe you can show a video that was produced showing the mock up murdering of Fox News and other right-wing media outlets that was shown at an Obama rally.

What triggered the righty who sent mail bombs to CNN and others…

Allan

4 Likes

Of course it can be imagined. We know how Trump supporters reacted to Kathy Griffin’s incredibly tasteless video. Outrage was universal. Now that a pro-Trump video showing Trump as a mass killer has emerged the reaction will be a comparable condemnation. Or maybe not.

3 Likes

Ask Representative Scalise. He has more experience in that area.

You are the definition of 5th Avenue syndrome.

7 Likes

…and you…are such a cynic. :sunglasses:

Come on, we all know this was fiction… The man can barely walk himself out of a bunker on a golf course, there is no way he could actually sustain more than 5-10 seconds of physical exertion…

1 Like

Geeze, it’s a stupid video.

No one in their right mind would take it seriously.

Very poor taste to show it at a conference, if at all.

I don’t see the problem. I have it on good authority that graphical representations of violence in no way contribute to real incidents.

This is what, like the 19th fantasy video of Trump killing or assisting journalists?