Pro Trump conference at his Miami resort features video fantasy of the President mass murdering his critics

One congressman vs how many media outlets?

Allan

I have no idea. It’s the first I’ve seen.

You need to board the anti-Trump train. It stops at every depot of craziness, looking for things to whine about. Now just add some government cheese and libs will fully satiated in their TDS.

Sickening. I’d like to know whose idea it was to show it.

Does any potential outcome need to be realized for the video to be deemed crazy?

No, what are you concerned about with the video?

Well that was unexpected…

You’d think after what libs have posted already in this thread, this would be good news but…“crickets”. :sunglasses:

It’s the new definition of personal responsibility for Trump-era conservatives - when it comes to taking responsibility, make sure none of it is assigned to you personally.

Both sides!
Orangeman bad!
Eat your Trump, peas are cool!
But Hillary!

1 Like

Don’t try to co-opt the Joker when I’m around because Todd Phillips made a bad movie you kinda heard of.

2 Likes

Good job, Trump!

1 Like

Actually, Stephanie Grisham, in a rare statement, condemned. Says Trump has not seen it.

Good job person who oversees all of Trump’s social media!

1 Like

Yeah, he already personally praised a guy for beating the crap out of a journalist so I don’t really care what a secretary has to say.

3 Likes

Trump is always innocent.

Sounds like Shawshank Redemption.

3 Likes

Why? The White House “condemns” things that Trump outright supports all the time. What do you think the chances are that he’ll retweet the actual video by tomorrow?

1 Like

Let’s wait and see if the President supports the condemnation… he frequently does not back his people.

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Nah, Trump’s got more important things to do, like cry victim about the impeachment inquiry.