Pro Trump conference at his Miami resort features video fantasy of the President mass murdering his critics

Well it kinda mirrors a lot of his supporters, does it not ?

When you’re weak in all these ways you project your tough guy illusions onto your fantasies. Another reason for gun fetishizing.

6 Likes

We are witnessing in real time, the most dangerous cult in American history.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/macabre-video-of-fake-trump-shooting-media-and-critics-is-shown-at-his-resort/ar-AAIJ5Bm

Non-paywall ^

fyi, lately MSN news has been buying up the rights to reproduce pretty much every major story on the major paywall sites . I’ve been having great luck googling pay-walled story titles +msn and getting the loot.

2 Likes

Fat donald nor anyone in his orbit will denounce or condemn this. This is what he wants, to incite violence.

Anyone remember this gem?

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/881503147168071680?s=21

Carpe what ever the ■■■■■ is a contributor on the_donald.

We have reached epic troll levels with this administration

If this video was on anyone’s computer they’d be held for questioning or arrested.

Ruined a great scene in a movie. The art of the meme is forever lost because of these idiots.

1 Like

Yeah this is super funny.

There would be a 2000+ thread demanding impeachment of Obama.

I will try to defend Trump himself here. He had about as much say here as Obama had on that Mao Zedong ornament. Of course this video is a lot worse than that stupid ornament.

1 Like

The video was in very poor taste and the worst part is, it very well could inspire a triggered lefty.

I don’t see what the problem is. Those “news” networks have been very unfair to Donald Trump. Maybe they shouldn’t be murdered in cold blood, but to not expect the president to fight back is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Geezus these people.

7 Likes

What is your problem?

7 Likes

I love how Trump loyalists cannot just admit the video is beyond horrible and leave it at that, instead of tossing our partisan caveats.

Curious if any Loyalist is going to demand that Trump or is despicable son come on TV and admit that the video should not have been held at a rally and is not what America stands for. Or if loyalists secretly cheer.

5 Likes

Loyalists cannot just admit that the video is beyond horrible. There’s always caveats. Always built in excuses and “scenarios”. Its how they operate anymore.

2 Likes

How do propose Trump fight back? I cannot see him wielding nunchucks or using roundhouse kicks. Maybe slather the reporters with KFC grease and let the chicken zombies eat them.

2 Likes

The triggered Joker mentality that the left has become afflicted with…otherwise known as TDS. It’s become a problem for the entire nation.

1 Like

Did you forget 2009 -2016?

There’s NO comparison.