Pro Palestine Protests

He pretty much admitted he wouldn’t defend them if they used one of their own as a hostage.

2 Likes

Allergies!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Most of them were nowhere near as flagrant as Floyd.

Wowzers. That is unthinkable to me. If someone tried to take my girlfriend and my kid they had better kill me first.

2 Likes

USC cancels graduation. Four years prior most students had their HS commencements cancelled.
It’s no wonder these kids are ■■■■■■■ crazy!

4 Likes

hard to keep away from hamas as the terrorists live among them.

Allan

still he stopped israel from killing innocent civilians by yelling at the israeli PM. he saw dead babies on the news and enough was enough.

Allan

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

The reason I disagree? You are looking at the symptoms, not the illness.

1 Like

Floyd was the trigger. The reason is they feel it slipping away.

1 Like

Mmmm. Maybe so well documented.

It took a year for Biden to visit East Palestine. Maybe the town should change the name to East Ukraine or East Israel so it will get a cut in the billions flowing overseas . . .

Hamas is them. Every single one of the Hamas combatants who wrought terror on Israel and brought the wrath of the IDF down on the heads of their people was just a Palestinian kid a few years ago.

4 Likes

college students (they did graduate from high school before enrolling one would think) that can’t speel in English must be foreign exchange students…

2 Likes

Given the considerably different circumstances of the current conflict, what makes you think Reagan would take the same tact? Your simplistic view of complex events is naive and pathetic.

Did you see the pictures of dead babies last October? Stopping a repeat of that is what this is all about. If you are so concerned about Palestinian children, why aren’t you screaming at Hamas to lay down their weapons and surrender?

4 Likes

I’ve asked that question several times. If no supplies of food and medicine, etc., are getting in, who is feeding Hamas and how are they being supplied with ordnance and ammunition? They seem to have less trouble finding ammo for their guns than I do.

2 Likes

because they are protecting the terrorists.

you now channeling Reagan?