Presidents Peak Net Worth Ratings have Trump #1 - Washington #2 and Jefferson #3

Mongolia you say?

And the Mongols pining for the days of the Khanate:

1 Like

In that case “yes or no.” Is that better?

Why do you think I chose Mongolia? :grin:

Scared to answer the question, huh
I get it…I know your answer.

Washington was born to a wealthy family but his father died when he was 12-13 at which time George became head of the household.

Because of that he was never able to get a decent education.

He very much earned what he had many times over.

His family was indeed pretty wealthy by colonial standards. Their wealth came from his grandfather who had done quite well as a land speculator.

Unlike most families today though they built on that start with each succeeding generation instead of pissing it away.

How so?

I believe Truman was the reason they get retirement pay. I may be wrongmembering.

And never had a job.

1 Like

Cool. I guess we’re done then? :relieved:

Yes…yes we are.
Scared to answer…shameful…

I think serving in the Navy during wartime in a combat position does qualify as a job.

I am who I am. Your approval is not required. Have a great night!

1 Like

Yep! :rofl:

That’s fun.

1 Like

Are you better?

Well I thought what I did in the service was “fun” too but it was still considered work by any standard.

WildRose, thank you for your service!

No need, I had a blast and would have stayed in till they carried me out if I’d stayed healthy.

Your post yesterday came into focus watching Dem’s debate Bloomberg calling out Sanders they way he did. Bernie is poor compared to Mike. And now we know Bern owns 3-homes, so not a complete non land owner. as you seem to like too.