President Trump vows to declassify the FISA request

Ahhh one of those sedentary folks

he was just joking…

you cons need to take him seriously, not literally…

1 Like

People don’t normally do stuff while listening to the radio?
Projecting, perhaps?

1 Like

He conned the Cons! LOL!

You missed a previous post. That’s okay though.
It is entertaining when people do that. Thanks for the chuckle.

Perhaps you can point out which post I missed.

Why? You missed it.

I’d rather talk about your comment that people don’t normally do anything while listening to the radio.

oldtimeradio-1-1

I accept your surrender.

I wrapped and put a bow on it all special like.

Indeed you did.

…yep.

you guys give too much credit to the media. I mean, I know many conservatives hang of Fox and RW radio’s every word, and consider it gospel truth and the spear head of their ideology, but the non-opinion news media doesn’t label or decide anything. They report.

1 Like

It helps feed the counter-narrative that they are going after the investigators, who were attempting a coup!

It’s all horse hockey.

If there was something suspicious in the way the FISA warrants were written Trump would have released it long ago.

I don’t see how this line of attack will last into the next campaign season, but Trump toadies have proved their gullibility before.

1 Like

Is this just another Trump statement that was just a joke to make liberals heads explode?

I wonder which Trumpists will have the courage to break ranks and criticize Trump for not following through on yet another “promise”.

1 Like

they’re either not savvy enough to see that they’re being used as pawns or they don’t care that he’s using them as pawns because he says two things.

untrue. “reporting” at cnn etc is very skewed to the left.

hey look fine with me if they want to be an all out anti-trump information service

just don’t pretend otherwise

He has no problem stroking his pen for other issues.

He “vowed” (lol) to do it.

He could have declassified this material yesterday, last week, last month, last year.

Stroke of a pen, he could have done it for the adoring hordes at his campaign rally last night.

Nope. Campaigner-in-Cheif lying?

And baaaaaaa baaaa baa go the …

2 Likes

Still nothing? I would have thought he’d get right on this.

1 Like

Still waiting.

Tic-tock…tic-tock.