President Trump Pittsburgh Shale Insight Conference 10-23-19

My mistake, I was barely following along. I just found it extremely amusing him pointing out one transgression while ignoring a much larger one

There is no way Trump knows what shale is.

1 Like

Small price to pay in return for being in such close proximity to the Chosen One.

:rocket:

When were those votes taken… on what “charges”?

President Trump concludes his visit and the big surprise was Conner Lamb giving him effusive public praise. President Trump thought he was a Republican…See 41;41 of the clip.

No protests and no traffic nightmare. It was a great visit.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?465653-1/president-trump-delivers-remarks-pittsburgh-pennsylvania

:eagle:

This is an outright lie about what Trump said about Conor Lamb. He attacked Lamb for quite awhile. You shouldn’t fib. You know I’m from here.

4 Likes

…that didn’t happen.

3 Likes

No the big surprise was that Trump’s building a wall in Colorado.

Did you happen to hear these people?

https://twitter.com/jewishaction/status/1187125851067949056?s=20

Doesn’t look very crowded, does it?

2 Likes

Camp was there… fake news… HILLARY!

1 Like

All those empty seats photo shopped in?

1 Like

No looks almost empty. I thought @Camp posted it was a first come first served event. As i told @Camp The POTUS is “tolerated” by the O&G business since he fired one of our own i.e. Mr. Tillerson

2 Likes

Or, most Senate Republicans are unwilling to be bullied and harangued by Dems into scuttling a winning Trump-GOP campaign for the untrustworthy promises by inveterate liars
of financial reward or political immunity if they roll over to let Dems win next time. Would you trust the present crop of Dems to keep their word? .

Lol I hope no one lined up early for that.

McConnell would fire Trump out of a cannon into the sun if he thought it would save his Senate majority.

1 Like

The traffic was remarkably light, except for when they were shutting down the bridges when the motorcade was going by.

I haven’t heard him bragging about the crowd numbers from that one. :wink:

He probably thinks it is a salad.

2 Likes

But it won’t. He would lose the Senate. So he won’t.