President Trump Pittsburgh Shale Insight Conference 10-23-19

I’ll bet you good money he does worse in Allegheny County as a whole than 2016 and gets creamed in the city.

1 Like

Peduto won’t win another term as mayor.

Trump will fair better…I want to see where the economy is next summer before I get too full of myself.

:eagle:

He just won re-election in 2017 in a landslide. And the person most likely to unseat him would be Chelsea Wagner, who’s just as liberal. You are clearly not from the city.

The Cultural Trust won’t support him so this will be his last term.

Chelsea won’t be the next mayor either after her Detroit escapade.

:crystal_ball:

So you read that one article after there was that shooting on Seventh Street.

You mean where they called the police on her husband for trying to get a new key to his hotel room? Sure it will.

:rofl:

There have been MANY letters to the editor on the subject and Peduto’s flippant response was unacceptable as are the numerous issues in the area,

Wagner was violent toward a minority Detroit officer. BIG mistake on her part no matter how just she was for being upset. She lost her composure and any chance at being mayor.

Wonder what Luke Ravenstahl is up to these days…

:turkey:

I bet people can’t wait to hear a) how bigly he is, and b) how mean everyone is to him.

:selfie:

Ravenstahl was offered the choice of dropping out of the mayoral race in 2013 or being indicted for corruption by the FBI and is retired from politics? What in the world are you talking about? He was embezzling money from the police pension fund. His police chief was sentenced to years in federal prison.

This is going to ruin my whole day because I work like four blocks from the convention center.

1 Like

The HOUSE has already voted two times to impeach Trump and both times “impeach” lost. What happened? Do you think a third result will be different?

Definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

2 Likes

The more important thing is, it will be a great day for Donald.

:dash:

Yeah but Peduto got mad at a police officer

Wait? What? You think Biden orchestrated the impeachment? There is no scenario where that is a possibility. Talk about irrational projections

Will a lot of Democratic voters of Erie County go for Trump again?? They sure didn’t go for GOP Barletta.

Erie County, PA:

Rep Trump — 60,069 - 48.01%
Dem Clinton - 58,112 - 46.44%

Dem Casey ---- 58,906 - 58.39%
Rep Barletta – 40,348 - 39.99%

1 Like

The House is going to impeached Trump. But Trump will very likely be saved by Senate Republicans. Most Senate Republicans were unwilling to stand up to Trump over the power of the purse.

Most likely scenario, I suspect.

:hamburger:

Yard signs are a much more accurate indicator than polls, or so I’ve read.

I think campaign donations are the best indicator that we have for now.

Who is raking in the dough right now?

:moneybag:

Chelsea Wagner, the county controller. I used to be pretty tight with her husband back in the day. She’s the scion of a statewide political dynasty.