President Trump addresses the nation tonight

i never claimed that or pretended to be that

Well, that was a flaccid, wobbly, weak little so-called speech. Sad.

No national emergency. Lol.

I expected better from the president. Weak.

I didn’t.

10 ch

1 Like

well he cant decide NOW…he has to wait for hannity, fox and friends, and putin to give him the answer tomorow.

I imagine the CEC is trying to pimp that flaccid ass speech. I’d go look, but I don’t want to do that to myself.

1 Like

I own that statement to send illegal aliens packing. It is mine alone. I am not our President. I am just one person who loves those on the inside more than those on the outside. I am a family of LEGAL immigrants, not illegal aliens. PEACE, your lovable ol’ Bos’un

Bro or sis Vail, i have no idea what you are talking about.

Nope. They looked stupid

most people here illegally are those that overstayed their visas. Like the President wife.

A wall will not stop them.

1 Like

No one asked anyone to pay to go a list in my post, JJ

Facts don’t matter. Trump supporters really want to build a 5th century monument to Trump.

1 Like

Full of lies, as usual. Now if he told the TRUTH, that would be news.

1 Like

Pam are you talking about chuckie schumer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No, the guy who calls himself president ■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Lets talk about facts for a change armycowboy

For a change? I haven’t had an exchange with you in years for a reason and I honestly prefer to keep it that way, so please refrain from responding to me and I’ll return the favor.

Sure… i have not insulted you or besmirched you. All i did was disagree with your point of view.

It was! But his message was dead nuts on target. Didn’t Chuck and Nancy look like they just stepped off of the set of zombieland?

From your original post:

Get on the Official Secure The Border list my dear brothers and sisters.

To get on that official list, President Trump is asking for donations.