President Trump addresses the nation tonight

Shame. You’re so good at it.

Truly gives a picture into the soul.

What ever happened to the thread about that nice Palestinin woman who said all those things? She was a poet as well.

Catapults? Trebuchets, ■■■■■■■■■■■■■

He’s said in the past that he likes asbestos. Maybe he’ll be wearing his asbestos tightie whities.

Lol this makes my night.

1 Like

I hope he talks about how awesome he is. No one else will.

Lol son, not triggered, just pointing out how triggered you were.

1 Like

I think Democrats should run a power move on Trump and let David Sedaris do the rebuttal.

2 Likes

Her knowledge of national security probably exceeds that of the current White House occupant.

Triggered Trump supporters for umpteen bazillion rubles, comrade.

4 Likes

I thought it, and now I can’t stop myself from thinking it.

David Sedaris for the rebuttal.

His first line after Trump finishes: “What was that?

1 Like

Second line: “What was that?”

1 Like

I cannot love this enough.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/acosta/status/1082808034253070337?s=21

https://twitter.com/acosta/status/1082808734630449153?s=21

Is he or isn’t he?

The absolutely ■■■■■■ up thing is that he had funding for the wall a year ago and he suddenly walked away from the deal.

He is the worst negotiator on the ■■■■■■■ planet.

2 Likes

Oh ho ho Mr. Moral Standards and Practices.

1 Like

Great negotiators gobble up bankruptcies like hotcakes and can’t get loans from U.S. banks, so they conspire with foreign governments to taint presidential elections after watching their best hookers urinate on their best beds.

8 Likes

Like the last guy did any better. At least Donald is the right color.

2 Likes

Motley Orange?

1 Like

If people think that this whole thing is a game… this is a real email I recieved this morning from the management company that manages apartments that I own in Maine. I currently have two apartments rented to Coast Guard.

Both are young. One is 19 and walks to work because he doesn’t have a car. The other has a beautiful little girl with his fiancé.

Dear Coast Guard Families,
We recognize that the government shut down may be impacting your family. If you are experiencing a financial hardship and cannot pay your rent, please reach out to me and let me know. I would be happy to discuss options with your landlords.
I have also found this resource as the community comes together to help:
https://knox.villagesoup.com/p/rockland-seeks-to-help-coast-guard-as-no-payday-looms/1796174?fbclid=IwAR2ov_v8r-aokxRKzLzBm7G4irA5PoXiGve-Es3rajZ1fe5Kb8i6eLowA9U
We appreciate all that you do, and thank you for your service to our country!

Real people are being affected and the Coast Guard presence in the town is so large that the city of Rockland Maine is picking up the slack in case the Federal Government won’t pay the people that work in freezing weather to keep the Coast safe.

This is a supremely ■■■■■■ up situation that the President has created.

This is affecting real people.

Just remember, for a lot of people this isn’t a game.

but lets give raises to senior guys in the white house and make sure the send a hole of people on vacation to davos including the DHS secreteary because of reasons and this is 1 week into 2019

1 Like