President Trump addresses the nation tonight

His delivery make sure me wonder if he had ever read the speech before that moment.

Whoever wrote the speech tried to do something clever, turn it into a humanitarian thing, but theguy delivering it has the emotional affect of a serial killer.

5 Likes

So sad. So terrible.

Only Trump could ruin the bully pulpit.

2 Likes

The humanitarian crisis thing was a Hail Mary. They’ve never expressed it in those terms because that phrase is not in their lexicon. It’s about the cruelty.

Trump was like a washed up car sales guy trying to up sell the undercoat before he even closed on the car.

Didn’t work at all.

1 Like

SECURE THE BORDER

MOST American people are demanding Democrats finally put America First and BUILD THE WALL…but Chucky and Nancy simply won’t listen.

That’s why our President wants to do something so HUGE, even Democrats and the Fake News won’t be able to ignore. Build the wall!!!

I know for sure now that the speech was a total failure.

Foxnews.com has Ocasio-Cortez’s reaction to it above the fold.

2 Likes

Ha ha ha :laughing:

Most Americans don’t.

I’m interested to see polls on how America now feels about the wall. I honestly think Trump has done more harm than good for his wall, with that horrible speech last night.

Where did you get that notion from? :question:

Most liberal Americans don’t. They want open borders. :studio_microphone:

What site are you talking about :question: sounds like a computer or internet connection. YouTube is working fine for me.

Are you really interested :wink:

Only 28% of those polled answered that the border wall should be an immediate priority, while 19% replied it shouldn’t be an immediate priority, and 50% said it shouldn’t be a priority at all.

The poll, conducted by the HarrisX polling company, found that 49 percent of voters backed the idea of funding a border wall in order to avoid a partial government shutdown, while 51 percent disagreed.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/418259-americans-divided-on-whether-trumps-border-wall-should-be

The poll found 43 percent do support the wall, but 54 percent oppose it and say it won’t help secure the southern boundary.

The majority of Americans (57%) oppose expanding the construction of walls along the nation’s Southern border, a centerpiece of President Donald Trump’s proposed immigration-related policies. At the same time, a large majority of Americans favor allowing immigrants brought into the country illegally as children to have a pathway to U.S. citizenship.

.>>>>

That is not what my sources tell me. :watch:

Open the link in another tab so the forum software doesn’t mess it up.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this. As usual, Trump is playing to his base and the CEC, not America as a whole. No wonder so many GOP Congressmen are starting to waffle in their support of this shutdown.

Your sources are wrong and biased. Their goal is to money from riling people up. Take some time to read the links posted before.

That is completely and factually inaccurate.

Fascinating. Lol

You must not be on this social media site much if you’re unfamiliar with the site constantly refreshing.