President says we're in the middle of coup(and you'll lose your religion)

I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

But that was just a dream
That was just a dream

1 Like

So…going thru the Constitutional process as spelled out in the Constitution, it’s a Coup? So demogogue donnie cries FEAR FEAR FEAR!

TDS, of course.

Can you hear me very quickly plucking the guitar strings right now? :sunglasses:

Some people have the courage of their convictions, some do not.

And this, ladies & gentlemen, is how the GOP supports ignoring the U.S. Constitution.

1 Like

That’s because intelligent people understand that this President and all his dirty henchmen are thumbing their nose at the US.

Hilarious. For 3 years you claimed Trump wasn’t your guy and that you wish Democrats would impeach him for the good country. Yet now you go of “course he’s going to burn down the country, what did you expect”.

Absolutely no consistency whatsoever

2 Likes

Why not? It survived Clinton’s impeachment…well.

Oh, and what would Former President Obama have been impeached for?

Interesting. Lay it out for us.

Sounds like you believe that Nixon was railroaded by a press monopoly.

1 Like

TDS indeed.

1 Like

“because trump wants to follow the rules”??? :rofl:

At the conclusion of the dimocrat/corrupt media impeachment hoax there will be a sky-screaming-event that will be heard in space.

Seriously, there could be an astronaut on a spacewalk doing his/her job, and he/she will be like “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??”

^*

It’s not trump I am concerned about. It’s all the whack-o liberals choosing illegals over Americans. Liberals who hate putting America first. They would rather watch a president apologize for America than defend it.

1 Like

Now he’s literally making up crimes in his head.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1179399836883394562

2 Likes

No one cares what the traitor schiff has to say!!!

^*

1 Like

Yeah. That’s why Trump can’t stop tweeting about him, he doesn’t care. That totally makes sense

4 Likes

That’s cool. Wish I could play. Never learned.

…nor can I my friend…nor can I…but…I heard the lick after your post. :sunglasses: