President says we're in the middle of coup(and you'll lose your religion)

Maybe its better for future presidents to understand and know that they can’t just do anything they want without consequences.

Yeah… ALL the media is dishonest.

Trump never makes stuff up.

1 Like

And if he isn’t convicted, which appears to be the likely outcome, won’t future Presidents get the opposite message? I warned Democrats when they sanctioned the Obama administrations criminal investigation of their oppositions candidate it would be the new normal going forward and they wouldn’t like it and here we are.

1 Like

The actions of the Pelosi led proceedings are suspicious and circumspect at best.

The media is giddy with dysfunction and attention.

Our politic has become a circus and all because Trump wants to follow the rules.

:ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

IMO the conviction isn’t necessarily the most important piece. The exposure of the actions to the electorate matter. The investigations matter.

4 Likes

Some of those Senators could have been primaried, but Democratic voters wouldn’t have voted Republican out of spite.

Trump’s cult, on the other hand, might never forgive the Republican party.

How anyone can feel proud of this self absorbed man child, I will never understand.

3 Likes

You don’t think what Trump has done warrants removing him from office?

Of course they will still vote for the GOP, who else would they vote for?

Sounds serious. I wonder why the GOP didn’t impeach him.

1 Like

Lol.

You think the GOP turned against Nixon because of network news?

So you are arguing that by not impeaching Trump the GOP will suffer the same fate as the D’s.

Do you really think most GOPers equate lying about oral sex to enlisting the aid of a foreign power to win an election?

1 Like

For like the 1,000th time…the FBI wasn’t investigating trump. They were investigating Russian infilitarion of his campaign.
Would you have preferred we ignored that altogether?

Fixed

1 Like

Whoever Trump tells them to vote for.

That’s me in the corner
That’s me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don’t know if I can do it

4 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking

Maybe you’ll come around.

^*