President’s enemy of the people

I guess context is not a thing you employ. What can I say?

1 Like

I agree but what timing do you think is reasonable in this? Trump did use a past tense so some sort of processing must have gone on. Should we expect those remains within the next week or two?

:rofl: sure he is.

your post could have been the substance of what the trump hater wrote. Instead the trump hater wrote that trump made a false claim. Thus the writer sees a liar in Neitsche’s phase conjugate mirror of monsters.

Poor Sneaky, demoted to a foot soldier in the MAGA troll army.

1 Like

Look at the context, it’s all there.

The last thing I asked (Kim Jong Un): I said do you mind – because I have many people that have written and called and spoken to me – would I be able to get the remains back of all those great heroes that we had from so many years ago? He said, ‘I will do that.’ And you’ve probably read: they’ve already done 200 people, which is so great.”

“I will do that (get the remains back)”

“They’ve already done”

Simple as pie really.

1 Like

Exactly. Trying to argue that this isn’t a lie is pretty laughable. Yet unsurprising for the cult.

I guess where there are so many obvious lies out of his mouth, they feel the need to go to the mat for those that aren’t so blatantly false.

Sad really.

1 Like

What’s really sad is that any American feels the need to defend this man and his plethora of lies at all. He is a pathological liar with decades of documented examples of lying about things both big and small.

He lies when he doesn’t need to because he just can’t help it.

And it is getting worse because the walls are closing in around him.

With the tariffs and the border situation and the way he bad mouthes our allies, it seems he just wants to burn it all down before he is exposed.

Conan is getting his wish.

1 Like

You flat out stated the media “hasn’t been reporting the truth for decades”.

So how on earth could you possibly know what the “truth” is?

If the media does not report the “truth” then any retraction would be the lying retraction of a lie.

Slanting things is irrelevant if they aren’t reporting the “truth”. Who cares if they slant lies?

Neutral reporting is an impossibility. To expect such is to court fanciful pipe dreams.

No matter who reports, they will, without question, inject non neutral biases into their reporting, whether it is print media, radio, or televised.

There can be greater and lesser degrees of non neutral bias, true, but there will never be true neutral bias free reporting.

Whatever you say Lou. Let me know when you get tired of playing contrarion liberal.

The Zombie Quotient

And what should happen to the “enemy of the people”?

Lugenpresse. Noice. Smort.

Can you name a time when the news was 100% unbiased?

Ok. Two points. If remains are not returned, at what point in time does Trump’s declaration that it is done become a lie? You didn’t answer that question.

Second point, Trump has a long history of making declarations like this only to have time slip by and show he was lying. Do you recall him declaring that he had investigators in Hawaii that were on the trail of Obama’s birth certificate discovering “amazing things”. Here we are years later with no amazing things having been revealed and we don’t even have a single investigator. It’s pretty clear Trump outright lies about having any investigators in Hawaii.

That’s one example but we can come up with plenty more outright lies by Trump just like this one.

Trumpanzees are not very bright…one of those “genius’s” will soon do something violent to the MSM.

^Well groomed.

I’ll wager that those of us on this message board who say a bad word about trump are already on it.