President’s enemy of the people

:popcorn:
:neutral_face:

If he comes for you, call me. Back got.

Trolling is easy on their brains.

I learned from the best.

They hate fact checkers…they hate when trump’s own words are used to show his lies. They hate the truth. The drooling trumpanzees have been very well groomed…

Metrosexual?

Is this the 90s?

Troll. Why are you trolling me?

I am responding to your use of a word from the 90s to describe a person you do not know because you think it means something.

Do not know? I know more about him than you did when you used him as a source.

Interesting.

What do I know?

What do you know?

Why does it matter is a) he is Canadian and/or b) he is “metrosexual”? Are Canadian metrosexuals inherently dishonest?

Yes and that’s a silly question.

It’s not only republicans that think our current media is full of it…

"Poll: 72 percent say traditional outlets ‘report news they know to be fake, false, or purposely misleading’

“with 79 percent of Independents also saying traditional outlets knowingly report false or misleading stories at least sometimes. Democrats agree by a slight majority of 53 percent.”

They did it to themselves with 2 years of fake collusion news…and the rest of their history since Bill Clinton…

I’m proud enemy of libs.

I’m a rapist, Nazi, butcher of children and everything else you can imagine.

Isn’t that right libs.

Nah. You just have a perpetually whiny conservative victimhood inferiority complex.

Says the whining lib…

Good that you got it right out there…and because you have been carefully groomed…you are ok with that.

Round me up.

After all libs, you can’t have rapist, Nazi’s and butcher of children running loose in YOUR society.

Lol. Metrosexual.