President’s enemy of the people

We’re still good…

For now.

Just pray it isn’t like the joke about the optimistic window washer who fell off the platform rig on the skyscraper. As he passed each floor he called out to his coworker up top, “So far so good”.

Liberals and journalists, what’s the problem?

As for the brown-skinned, that’s just not true.

The media hasn’t been reporting the truth for decades.

no one came for the brown skinned, or the olive skinned, or the yellow, red, and white skinned.

You will have to find another outrage for which you can flex your SJW muscle.

A Canadian newspaper? :rofl:

I think all sides could tone down the dial a bit. These are politicians and the media we are talking about who are getting payed for this attention the citizens are not. We’re not cheering for football teams here, and besides the rhetoric little has changed since Obama.

Yes the Trump admin is tougher on illegals but this is currently going on throughout the west. Merkel is fighting for her political life but our media instead of reporting on that is reporting how Trump threw a piece of candy on the table while in a meeting with Merkel.

It’s really a bit disheartening to know that this is the kind of person that a lot of Americans want leading the country. It show how truly immature America is as a country and shows a substantial de-evolution of politics without a doubt. I had always had more pride in being an American than standing behind a lying fascist authoritarian scumbag. But it seems to some people pride is something that is not necessary. And seeing the staggering inability toward introspection and self-awareness that these people have, coupled with their penchant for believing anything that will confirm their bias then we have…tadaaaaaa…President Trump, the dumbest man to hold office in my lifetime. Surrounded by the 63 million morons who voted for him.

5 Likes

Politicians and the media: also known as the Entertainment Division of the Military Industrial Complex.

Sad that all you do these days is troll.

Do we have any Trumpvidians left that don’t troll?

let me check the constitution.

hmmmm. looks ok to me.

How would you know?

:smile:

What? You’ve never seen a story get retracted? Only the really blatant ones though. The media slants things on general principle. There is no really neutral reporting anywhere.

U agree mostly but they are not all morons. Some are just so hate filled that they will support anything that is opposite of “libs”. Politics over country. Certainly they are not patriots.

Sad you don’t check your sources on the fast track to confirmation bias.

An opinion piece out of a canadian newspaper! You want to discuss the “substance” of your acorn? :rofl:

I like this. Know why? It is so absurd that every normal person not suffering from TDS will see how deranged libs are.

Keep it up.

This guy has been fact checking Trump since the campaign. He is pretty well known outside of your bubble.

How is fact checking Trump deranged? That is part of his job at his publication. He’s been doing it for quite some time.

except it is not honest.

let’s take an example.

“The last thing I asked (Kim Jong Un): I said do you mind – because I have many people that have written and called and spoken to me – would I be able to get the remains back of all those great heroes that we had from so many years ago? He said, ‘I will do that.’ And you’ve probably read: they’ve already done 200 people, which is so great.”

Source: Speech to Nevada Republican Party

in fact: No remains had been sent back. U.S. officials said they expected Kim Jong Un to return 200 remains, but they did not know precisely when Kim would do so.

see the bolded part. “Done 200 people”. What does “done” mean? Processed in NoKo? Prepared 200 boxes?

It could mean any number of things. Trump did not say “The remains of two hundred Americans have arrived on American soil”.

So you might not like the ambiguity of Trump’s words, but that does not mean he is lying.

Given that, I stopped reading… as would every other normal person who does not have TDS.