Preliminary reports from Denver: Leftist gunman kills Trump supporter during confrontation with Antifa

From twitter.

doesn’t look like a trump supporter at all.

So, they aren’t simply an idea?

On twitter Antifa and BLM groups were cheering as news of the death of the person came out. That says alot.

1 Like

Are you saying engaging police/security like this is a bad idea?

From Sep 4 is this one of those examples of private security? who are actually activists?

Will there be any personal responsibility in this thread?

2 Likes

Who in this thread was personally responsible?

Chelsea Jacobs, a member of the Denver Communists, said that Saturday’s event, which the group called a Black Lives Matter-antifa soup drive, had been organized in response to a “Patriot Muster” that the group saw being advertised about a week ago.

The “soup rally” was meant to be ironic in response to comments that far-left protesters throw soup cans, she said.

Denver Communists!? i am just shocked at this level how communists are gaining. Just why?

1 Like

Jury decides.
Defense: Shooter was afraid the sprayer was going to disable him and grab his gun
Prosecutor: Shooter got sprayed and lost his temper. He came looking for someone to shoot.

1 Like

So they were holding a food drive.

Meanwhile a trump supporter tangled with the private security person for a TV station and got shot.

He didn’t “got shot”. Someone shot him. You “got shot” if you drop your gun and it goes off.

Ok weird nit but that’s true. :woman_shrugging:

I think there is a lot more questions that need to be answered.

Here is video that appears to show a confrontation leading up to the shooting. Contains R-rated language:

https://twitter.com/rustyyyyy69/status/1315077057286533120

This puts it into a realistic scenario. Begs the question, was there a justification for a fatal shooting? What was the motivation for the fatal shooting? Self defense or politically motivated?

Spray them with bear spray? That’s not how I engage with them.

I suspect you saw the difference in Wisconsin.

And the purpose was to have a food drive?

““We scheduled our action after learning that the militia-fascists had called a ‘patriot muster’ against the Black Lives Matter movement, anti-fascists and Marxists,” a representative for Denver Communists told Westword. “That’s us — guilty as charged and happy to oblige with our presence.””

Interesting. So, kind of like an action sparks a reaction kind of thing? Was the killing justified?

Very odd. It looks like he avoided macing the guy who was calling him names and daring him to mace him, and immediately went over and maced someone who was carrying a gun.

We don’t know anything yet.

1 Like