Preliminary reports from Denver: Leftist gunman kills Trump supporter during confrontation with Antifa

And you have been fantasizing about a Marxist revolution?

True.

1 Like

Townhall correct their story yet? Thatā€™s what journalists do.

5 Likes

Really, how stupid is it to take mace to a rally where people are hanging around with guns?

Want to stop this sort of thing?

No rallies without notice and approvalā€¦if approval is denied for political reasons take it to court.
Part of approval is that no one takes weapons to a protest.

Anyone breaks this, they do get arrested and at minimum a large fine or sentence.

And I say ā€œsentenceā€ lest someone like Kamala bail them out and set them on the street again.

:disappointed_relieved:

Aw Sneaky

1 Like

Will he denounce the Antifa twigs by name and specificity? If so, why? If not, why not?

The police have said the shooter wasnā€™t antifa.

2 Likes

Police say that the shooter is a security guard. The details are still coming in.

My opinion the same as in Kenosha. Let a jury decide if the shooter reasonably believed his life was at risk if he did not shoot.

Does Biden need to denounce security guards now?

6 Likes

How about security guards that shoot people who assault them with bear spray?

3 Likes

So where does this leave Antifa? Are they an organized group or an ideology? Who were the targets and why were they targeted?

Where does it leave Antifa?

It leaves them incorrectly accused of a homicide they didnā€™t commit.

6 Likes

I am the counterrevolution. :wink:

Although I do love hippy chicks.

?

Why are we talking about antifa?

A Trumper sprayed private security with bear spray. Dumb prize awarded?

500 more posts, at the least.

1 Like

Indeed. But you donā€™t get to shoot and kill people for just being dumb and violent. You get to shoot them if you reasonably believe you have to do so in order to save your life. The rule in Wisconsin and in Colorado. What juries are for.

Source

Local news outletā€™s private security is the suspect in the killing of a Trump supporter
Source

Did Biden ever denounce Antifa for the Portland killing?

Police say that the security guard is not with Antifa. There is a report that the shooter is employed as a guard by a local television station:

1 Like

It also there are rumors now that the victim was just a victim and not a trump supporter at all now.