Preliminary reports from Denver: Leftist gunman kills Trump supporter during confrontation with Antifa

The details are still coming in.

When will Biden denounce Antifa directly?

Biden has and continues to denounce violence in the streets.

2 Likes

Platitudes about violence are useless. He needs to denounce Antifa directly.

Until he does he owns every bit of violence by his supporters.

3 Likes

Biden is a naĂŻve figurehead for a pack of terrorists

1 Like

Completely rational response

We’re going to need a scoreboard so we don’t lose track.

And a national plan. Automatic.

How can an “idea” kill someone??

3 Likes

“Denounce”

Sounds pretty scary.

“Another”

Who was the first?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-54023227

Wonder how that “idea” would react to an armed citizenry fed up with their shenanigans started slinging lead?

https://twitter.com/DenverPolice/status/1315100293940441088?s=20

Still horrific.

2 Likes

Why?
…

Why isn’t it horrific that someone gets gunned down in the street?

1 Like

Saw the video where the shooting takes place just right of the camera angle.

Maybe he deserved it. A lot of people need shooting.

I don’t think there is any turning back now, you have a very sizable portion of the population that absolutely hates this country and thinks that it’s evil to it’s core. I don’t think most democrats think that but they want their votes so they don’t want to offend them, problem is if history is to be our guide with this much division it’s hard to see any peaceful way out, unless they carved out different countries inside the U.S. which I think is the inevitable outcome regardless.

It might sound silly to some but it won’t if we keep heading down this path of former Yugoslavia.

Y’all have been fantasizing about it for years

1 Like

The possibility of gun battles is real and the situation needs to be diffused.

My opinion is that fine-people hoax that Biden and his media allies have been pushing has been interpreted as a declaration of open season on Trump supporters by the lunatic left. Until Biden admits that fine-people narrative is a lie, Facebook and Twitter need to start flagging and taking down posts that promote the hoax as a danger to public safety.

Biden needs to denounce Antifa and its allies by name. Here is example language that Trump has used to condemn violent racists:

Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally . . .

2 Likes

The Trump supporter sprayed them…They were in fear of their lives. See how easy that is?

3 Likes