Preliminary reports from Denver: Leftist gunman kills Trump supporter during confrontation with Antifa

That is extremely profanity laden, not sure if appropriate for posting, but this looks like something adjacent to the shooting?

That is such a depressing thought.

But won’t denounce, by name, those who create the violence.

Dumb prize awarded?

Yes, the location of the shooting appears to be to right of view from the camera until the last few frames. There is a sound of a gunshot and the camera jumps around. It appears to briefly show the victim falling in the background. The last frame appears show someone holding a gun.

Okay.

Aww you killed the narrative.

How dare you!

4 Likes

why should i believe that?

1 Like

Then expect a lot of dead people on both sides of the equation.

Track of what?

Dear lord

From ABC News

One event, called “BLM-Antifa Soup Drive,” was hosted by the Denver Communists.

If I was a moderate Democrats I think I would want to distance myself from these psychopaths. Being on the right I sure as hell wouldn’t want to be associated with and organization let’s say called the Denver Fascists. We have officially entered clown world.

And for those who need a primer or a reminder both fascism and communism absolutely sucks and is responsible for over 100 million deaths.

These targeted killings. Why was the victim senselessly gunned down in cold blood?

How was it targeted?

Maybe it wasn’t senseless?

We don’t know anything yet.

A soup drive is bad?

C’mon now.

Targeted killings? You stand by that?

Dumb prize awarded? It’s always horrific when someone gets gunned down in the streets.

1 Like

Open season. Killed for supporting Trump. No justice, no peace. Do the details matter?

I shouldn’t have to explain this, but yeah, details matter.

No soup is good communism/fascism bad. They should both be equally condemned and loathed in any western liberal society. They have such a horrible track record. Soup I am a-ok :+1: with

2 Likes

Interesting. Should there be protests over this senseless killing? Disproportional response? Athletes wearing his name on their uniforms?

1 Like