Pregnant women are not committed to their employers

I like Larry Elders on a lot of subjects (Not All) his writings and stats on crime and correlation with single parents is worth looking at regardless of R or D. Imho.

1 Like

Comical notions if you ask me.

How so?

How not?

I believe so. You offer more rational discussions and topics, @Axxowiz.

1 Like

Want to eat? Better come to work.

I speak Spanish.

2 Likes

Why do you work at all?

1 Like

Well if a person has put themselves in a position to be in a good field, that isn’t true.

Sure I could go throw some shingles on a roof for 15 bucks an hour, or find a place that’s got a solid compensation package.

This is weird. How does a post from 1897 get here?

2 Likes

I don’t need you. 200,000 replacements a month coming in. I bet I could even upgrade.

That was a little racist.

1 Like

Dog whistle

And case in point

2 Likes

It’s a different world. Skilled and Good Employees not begging for work. We make the rules now on our job and benefit.

I dont think it was racist, I used to put shingles for 12.50 an hour.

I didnt want to be a laborer, I bettered myself, now I get to pick where I want to go and what compensation package I want.

You want hard working, loyal employees? Take care of them.

…and…you’re fired. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

You’re fooling yourself. Skilled people are streaming across that border.

Your “rules” are making you non-competitive. You will be begging for work; because you aren’t “good” employees.

1 Like

Implying that’s what they’re good for? You have to remember I’m Woke.

Except they can’t find good workers right now. Sounds like they are gonna lose $$

Keep thinking that. Nobody is irreplaceable. Ever.

Yup nothing wrong with that…myself and my 2 brothers worked with my dad in construction for years first job out of HS. Taught us the hard work my pops put in now one of my brothers works alongside my dad as a structural engineer.

The idea was never to just keep framing houses…

Nope. I was worth 12.50 when I was young and dumb, maybe that was even generous.

A little smarter now, have a good background, im worth more then that now.

Anyone can better themselves, but good places recognize what they need to do to keep good employees there.