Pregnant women are not committed to their employers

Please clarify when you say “Staff of about 18”.

Does that mean your company only employees about 18 so that the number of employees is less than 50, or

You are part of a larger organization and the 18 staff are for your division.

WW

I employ about 18 peeps

Then you are not required under FMLA to provide protected leave.

Don’t know if there are other requirements in your state, did you say Texas?

WW

Sorry i was looking that up for sneaky.

I am in New York, which has state laws requiring it

Roger.

WW

Can’t tell if you are serious. But hey, it’s your family. Do what you want.

I prefer to spend a lot of time with my kids. They grow up fast and I don’t want to regret.

I’m 100% for paternity leave. After birth, woman mind is not the same. Their body is in pain. To have to heal and recover and also take care of newborn baby is not easy. Sure people can do it. But for the health and safety of mom and baby, paternity leave will help.

If a company doesn’t provide that benefit, fine. But I would choose to work at places that have it.

Pregnancy is a personal medical choice.

:+1:

1 Like

We are nothing but interchangeable economic inputs who have no lives.

1 Like

This thread is such a perfect fit with the other two on the generational rift in viewing employment. It would be a fun study if it wasn’t so sad at times.

1 Like

Your choice. Fund your preferences yourself.

2 Likes

Larry elder is definitely pro business. He will fit well with gop. Everything is second to profit!

Employment? :rofl:

You don’t want a job, you want a hobby.

1 Like

Why do you “work” at all.

No I won’t. It’s a benefit. Just like vacation.

You want to retain or hire? Better keep up with that times.

Passing judgment are we?

What was it confusius said about a job?

How long ago was that?

Larry elder is not a baffoon as you claim. Mother’s should be more loyal to their children and unborn babies than their employers. That is what motherhood is all about; offspring, and, unborn offspring.

At least Larry Elder is opposed to infanticide and murdering late term fetus.

Now employers should be able from plan their businesses and anticipate their labor costs. But you may not have a business that you run. We could have a robust discussion in how many people it takes to cover a shift.

I believe there is a win for employees and employers to work out the ratio of how many people can be expected to cover each shift.

Libs should put on thinking cap instead of emotionalism responses to routine life.

1 Like

That is a quote of the week. @WuWei I would say that is a home run and applaud you. +10

A company profit is not employee responsibility.

Maybe the ceo and executives, sure.

I’m not risking my life , health or family for company profit. If you choose to, feel free.

1 Like

Larry is pro life. Get to know him.