Pregnant women are not committed to their employers

They must be worried about him if they have this fake news campaign. He didn’t day anything about workers and employers. And it’s so obscure.

"Are there legitimate business reasons for a venture capitalist to ask a female entrepreneur whether and when she intends to have children?

Don’t worry Newsome rousted the homeless and is giving out checks. I’m sure the dems will harvest all the votes they need to win as usual…

Right now there is a kid with a college degree crossing to take your job.

I agree with that too actually. But even then being skilled in work and being a good employee, a good company is gonna pay you.

“Skilled in work” is waaaaaay overrated.

College kids don’t like doing what I do.

Or I can hire two women. They cost less.

**[quote=“SneakySFDude, post:84, topic:239937, full:true”]

[/quote]

“Skilled in work” is waaaaaay overrated.
[/quote]

Proverbs 22:29

I respectfully disagree.

My boss is a woman, she’s cool.

You can disagree. I can teach anybody to do the work, as long as his general intelligence is there.

I’m going to have to anyway.

“Cool”? :rofl:

What do you do?

Amazing isn’t it? This from the same crowd blaming society’s woes on broken homes and children with deadbeat dads. Go figure. I took five weeks when my daughter was born with my employer’s blessing. Not everybody is an ■■■■■■■■

1 Like

Sure, but can you teach him honesty, integrity, work ethic? Can you trust them on their own?

Good talk I have to run!

Distribution pipeline mostly.

1 Like

Work ethic? :rofl:

I don’t have to teach it, they have it in tons.

Again a little racist.

Yeah, I can trust them on their own, after I train them.

Easy day.

Wait a damn minute…

Do we have “the nuclear family is important” conservatives arguing against paternity leave?!

This is peak irony.

2 Likes

:rofl: Not even a nice try.

Lolol

I’ll take the high road.

Nuclear family is important remember :rofl:

1 Like