Prediction about the Trump Rally

Remind me where Oklahoma is in relation to Missouri.

1 Like

lets say someone attends the rally and gets covid.
they pass the virus on to someone else.
can that person then sue trump and his campaign?

1 Like

Right next door, and everyone I know from there is fine too. I’ll bet you know a couple of libs affected there too, right? :wink:

You do realize none of this happened, don’t you? 100,000 people ransacking cities, burning and looting. That is beyond some caricature hyperbole. You’re a good egg my friend, but this one was a little extreme, wouldn’t you agree?

2 Likes

Just call it a protest and then no one could get the virus. :grin:

3 Likes

Where were the drs and politicians during the riots? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Very, very few.

1 Like

Did you just post “totes”? Who are you?

1 Like

Stupidest rally ever. Hey, let’s everybody get together without masks. Scream and shout that Mexico will pay for the wall. Shed your viruses. Scream and shout “lock her up.” Shed your viruses. Just. Spread. Your. Viruses. Love to be sitting next to you. I feel your disease.

1 Like

Didn’t see you clutching your pearls when all those New York citizens were fleeing their disease ridden cities and spreading the virus all across the United States. Seems your partisanship is showing.

1 Like

Did you say the same thing with all those protestors? If so I must have missed it.

Also I don’t recall one single conservative wishing it on em either…why is that?

3 Likes

Are you a medical professional?
I know medical professionals and they say wearing masks are not preventing you from catching or spreading anything.

Yes…the forces of hatred is strong in this tread.

1 Like

Di that doctor speak out about his during those protests?

My guess he was totally silent on the subject.

1 Like

Why…

Then I suggest you don’t attend.

1 Like

J

Summary

This text will be hidden

The liberals would prefer to hear heart warming chants like “pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon,”

3 Likes

is that true???

Yeah, and I just learned of my 6th person I’ve know or been connect to that died of COVID.