Prediction about the Trump Rally

Why? Why have you chosen to do this?

So six feet doesn’t matter any more. Good to know!

1 Like

Because I didn’t want to get kicked out of the grocery store.

2 Likes

Six feet was based on spread radius from uncovered faces. What does a mask do again? Once more, did you not watch any of the CTF briefings to the nation?

Was that really your only reason for doing it?

The Trump rally is going to be a lot of him talking about how great he is with a lot of unmasked, feral, foaming at the mouth spittle in response from his stans. Covid19 isn’t going to be the only virus floating around in this place.

*** In my Obi-Wan Kenobi voice ***
Bank of Oklahoma Center, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy…

5 Likes

I predict that all of the ramps will have a shallow incline and handrails.

9 Likes

So true. Bank of Oklahoma Center will be the most toxic and hate-filled location in America for those hours.

2 Likes

(… he said with dripping hatred…)

2 Likes

How many people at the inside rally do you think will be wearing a mask?

Looking forward to all the new material President Trump will have compliments of the democrats and crazy eyed lunatic liberals. You’re going to witness new levels of TDS you never imagined possible as the rallies return. The tantrums are going to be epic.

2 Likes

I heard a Doctor today say that those who don’t take this virus seriously will probably change their minds when 60% of the US population has been infected. And he said that if we get to that point we will have over 200K dead.

I personally think the left has little room to lecture anyone anymore on staying home or social distancing guidelines after the 100,000 protestors ransacked cities screaming, burning, and looting while most on the left looked the other way the rest of us were lectured about not leaving the house and on occasion shamed by the media when it happened.

There was no shame when the cities went in flames and people were running out of stores with nikes shoulder to shoulder screaming spreading COVID-19.

5 Likes

There won’t be anyone there. They’ll all be at Joe Biden’s rally in his basement. He’s winning in the polls…everyone knows that. How can you catch COVID…if nobody is there…amirite? :sunglasses:

The venue staff all quit because they dont feel safe working

1 Like

How do you stop 100k people from protesting

This joke packs less of a punch now that, just randomly picking one state, one out of every five COVID tests in Arizona are coming back positive right now.

2 Likes

Oh, that purple state turning blue? Say it ain’t so, Tommy. :wink:

2 Likes

Dude I live in one of the handful of states that actually beat the curve on the first wave. The South? The southwest? They’re still on the upswing of the first wave. Hope owning the libs was worth it.

3 Likes

Totes worth it. Libs were virtually the only ones on this board affected by it. Fancy that, the rest of us out and about the whole time were just fine. :rofl:

3 Likes