Prediction about the Trump Rally

har har har…all those dumb libs with their dead family members and friends…those big dummies…

4 Likes

I sorta missed the rallies, that’s when Trump really seems to have his mojo going, like he’s in his natural element basking in adoration of supporters.

Maybe that’s how Donald will get his groove back :slightly_smiling_face: :nerd_face:

Yep. They’ve got ya.

Tbh, the protests weren’t great from a pandemic perspective but they are better than a Trump rally. Let’s look at what the experts say:

1. Outside is safer than inside
  2. Sitting stationary next to someone is worse than marching where you aren’t necessarily next to someone for hours.
  3. Masks are better than no masks.
2 Likes

Much better to sit inside away from sunlight and in fear with masks on, waiting… waiting… waiting… for permission from bureaucrats to exercise your God-given rights that your Constitution supposedly protects the violation of. Much better than than walking in and enjoying your God-endowed freedoms.

The absolute truth and reality.

It was way more than 100,000.

You have a point.

Closer to about 5 million across the country.

Those are good points until the agitators started attacking Businesses and PD.

Then it got worse…from a pandemic standpoint.

True. But I don’t think any governors supported that or joined the agitators.

I hope the Trump rally goes well and no cases arise from it but considering the recent rise in the area, it would be extremely unlikely.

1. When conservatives said outside was safer that wasn’t granted by liberals.

“When you see a political rally — that’s what it was yesterday — a political rally where people aren’t wearing masks and they’re in close quarters and they’re touching one another, you know that that’s precisely what makes this kind of disease drag out and expose more people," Whitmer said last Thursday.

She complained about people driving in cars, protesting her,

Now in the Floyd protesters Many of those protesters outside were not wearing masks and few were maintaining social distancing. They were screaming outside Black Lives Matters. They were harassing Leland Vitters of Fox News. These were ‘the protesters. The same protesters who enabled the rioters and looters.’

1. Three huge funerals inside large churches were inside. Many were sitting side by side inside Church pews, many not wearing masks in those side by side rows. In the Trump rally everybody who enters are given masks and everybody gets their temperature taken, and older people have been encouraged not to come. Not sure the same with those funerals, Previously the Michigan governor said no more than 10 people for a funeral and funerals were/are? banned in New York. She was right there in a funeral for a person who put a knife to a black pregnant woman, and was ingested with drugs at the sad time of his murder. Oh that right not much different she called essential business the right to kill babies, women who are pregnant, right up her alley.

2. Everybody coming to the Trump rally are given masks and temperatures are taken before allowed entrance, not sure if that was the same in those Floyd funerals,

The funny part is how skewed to the left this virus is. It’s damn near ALL internet libs affected by it.

How convenient for those angry little talking points. :wink:

1 Like

I’m not sure of the timing of this quote. Perhaps it was made before the inside/outside knowledge was known.

The pics of protests I have seen showed pretty good mask wearing. I’m not sure it is appropriate to say “enabled”.

Not wise.

All good but when the leader of this rally is known for not leading by example on wearing masks I am predicting the mask usage at the Trump rally will be very low. Freedom!!

I do say that speaking without a mask is okay because you are a long away from people. At our Church, which we are finally allowed to worship at Church when the priest celebrates Mass, he doesn’t wear a mask. It is ok when he speaks gives a homily, because he is not close to anybody. However, when he gives Communion he has his mask on, when people approach him, which is proper. I do hope that people at the rally wear masks that they are given.

1 Like

He’ll speak from wherever he believes he can reach the most people most effectively.

I don’t think he’ll give short shrift to any of the locations though unless the SSPPD is particularly concerned about safety at any of them.

There’s nothing to be accomplished by the POTUS wearing a mask considering how far he is away from everyone.

The medical professionals you know are either complete idiots or are lying to you. Masks absolutely help to prevent people from spreading the virus or contracting the virus. What an absolutely stupid post.

6 Likes

Let’s see outside and masked.

Vs

Inside and unmasked.

See the difference.

I knew you would.

Allan

Really??? Hahah.

Wouldn’t it make sense for the president to demonstrate proper safety precautions out of care and concern for the health and well being of his supporters?

If he was mingling with the crowd it would make sense, he’s not, he’s far out of the range of people he might pick it up from or give it to so the only purpose would be pandering to the “gotta wear a mask” crowd that’s running purely on fear and panic right now.

When he is walking in and out from the podium he should be masked.