Predict what will happen to the people including at least some from Stephen Colbert show arrested at Capitol last night, June 16th

No, not at all. It’s a matter of action. A single dude could get himself shot. Alternatively, a crew of nine camera people could just be arrested.

No matter how much you want it to be true, repeating it over and over and over doesn’t make it so.

An unarmed woman was shot and she was with a group.

1 Like

i too was on the earth’s surface. probably in or near my house as you were…

i feared for my life

2 Likes

You just said no and then agreed.

Of about 9 people.

A violent group.

According to the link, the film crew was nit violent.

But I have no interest in defending Babbit’s shooting. She played a stupid game, and won an appropriate prize.

A violent group???

What act of violence did and unarmed Ashli Babbitt commit? I guess if you are a Trump supporter then simple trespass carries the death penalty and Democrats are cool with that.

A shame you don’t hold George Floyd to the same standard.

2 Likes

oh beautiful

you think she deserved to be shot

by breaking into a public building

good thing she wasnt a known perp full of drugs but instead a US vet

5 Likes

Yet…. It is.

It is what happened

ooohh. all this during the farce hearing against trump and hooligans who walked between the velvet ropes to nancy’s office

2 Likes

steven “putin’s ■■■■ holster” colbert (hahahahahaha…,) and his irreverent leftist asswipes from his sad political ■■■■■■■■ got themselves in minor temporary trouble

that’ll teach them

1 Like

The Presidential Medal of Freedom for all. Proof that Colbert is a garbage human being that surrounds himself with equally garbage people.

1 Like

That’s definitely an accurate description of what happened that day. It was like a tour.

1 Like

well that plus the murdering of that young woman who was a vet

say her name. Ashli Babbitt

2 Likes

we deserve to know…

who opened the doors for these people? fbi again?

3 Likes

Captain Underpants strikes again!!!

2 Likes

I imagine you are still hanging on to the Russian Collusion rhetoric. Am I right?

i wont ever believe otherwise until a multimillion multimonth investigation yields no crime on part of the president related to russian collusion

plus all the evudence submitted by adam schiff. c’mon!

2 Likes

I thnk there is room in Gitmo for them.

Maybe they will be sentenced to community service . . . clean up the blood on the baseball field where republicans were shot?

Screenshot 2022-06-17 9.37.04 PM

2 Likes